Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) is a well-known public university in the city of Hoshiarpur in the Indian state of Punjab. With the Government of Punjab, the university was established to promote the advancement of AYUSH in the state of Punjab and the country of India as a whole. It now has 12 Ayurvedic institutions (including one government-sponsored Ayurvedic college) and four Homoeopathic colleges affiliated with it.
The admission process for Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Admission 2024 is anticipated to commence in September 2024 with the publication of the application form. The NEET qualifying applicants will be admitted into the BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS programs at GRAU in the fall of the 2024 academic year. Applicants who pass the NEET exam will be able to submit their GRAU Admission 2024 application form via online mode. In order to be considered for admission, applicants must first strive to fulfill all of the qualification requirements for that particular program. In this post, applicants will be able to find out all the information about the GRAU Admission 2024. GRAU, Punjab would seek applications from qualified students for admission to different Ayurveda programs, including BAMS, BHMS, and MD, in the coming months. Interested and qualified competitors may register according to the schedule that has been established.
GRAU Ph.D Admission 2024 Details
|Availability of Prospectus at University Website||January 2024|
|Last date for receipt of Application forms for Admission PhD||January 2024|
|The fee for submitting the admission application form is Rs.5000/||February 2024|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be Announced|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
GRAU Admissions 2024: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||1st week of September 2024|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Last week of September 2024|
|Commencement of filling of counseling and preference form||1st week of October 2024|
|Last date to submit counseling and preference form||2nd week of October 2024|
|Date of joining the allotted college||4th week October 2024|
|Closing of admission process||4th week October 2024|
GRAU Admission 2024: Eligibility Criteria
It is extremely essential to verify the eligibility requirements prior to registering for any program. Applicants must submit the application form for any program if only they satisfy the qualifying conditions. Else, their request will be dismissed during the authentication process. So applicants are encouraged to study the following mentioned qualifying requirements for the different programs.
BAMS: The criteria for this UG program is 12th education obtained from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as required courses. The admission is done depending on the NEET-UG score
BHMS: The requirement for BHMS is the nominee must have finished class 12th education with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with Math or any other alternative topics is permitted. Candidates who have cleared the medium exam in Science or pre-professional/ pre-medical test with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are able to qualify too. Student enrollment is highly dependant on NEET-UG marks
BUMS: 12th schooling cleared with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the requirement for BUMS. Entrance will be based primarily on NEET-UG score Exam Sequence
GRAU Application Form
Steps to Apply for the GRAU application form –
- Candidates have to finish and send the application by way of online mode only.
- Upon completing the online application form, a unique Registration Id particularly login Id will be provided via the institution to the candidate at given contact Information by Text and email.
- Candidates will be needed to match their inspected pictures and signatures in specified places as per the set format. Applicants really have to deliver the fixed amount as compulsory registration fees by methods of the Direct Debit or Credit Card to the University website formally in the given appropriate date and time.
|SC/SC or other reserved categories||Rs.3750/-|
|You can deposit the Application Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.|
|Backward Area/ Border Area||2%|
- Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (BAMS)
- Doctor of Medicine (in Homeopathy)
GRAU Admission: Documents Needed
When completing the application form, all candidates should indeed verify that they have all of the necessary documentation that is mentioned below:
- Marksheet of NEET Examination
- 10th-degree mark sheets
- 12th-degree mark sheets
- Character certification of character from the school
- Certification of residence
- An undertaking stating that the candidate has not availed residence benefit in any other state
- Gap year undertaking (If Applicable)
- Graduation degree mark sheets (If Applicable)
- Caste Certification (If Applicable)
- Signed Application Form
- Identity Proof as Such Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id Card or Passport
- Passport Size Pictures of the Candidate (The Picture Should Not Be Older Than 12 Months )