Gujarat University (GU), established in the year 1949, based on the Gujarat University Act 1949 is situated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. GU offers various courses in the field of humanities, science & technology and management, etc. GU is an affiliated university at the undergraduate level and a teaching university at the Postgraduate level. Gujarat University organizes the entrance examination for its B.Ed program every year. Candidates who appear in this examination get admission to affiliated colleges with Gujarat University. Read the official advertisement from the official website for all the important information about Gujarat B.Ed 2023 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
Gujarat B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Notification will be Release on||April 2023|
|The application Form Starts from||April 2023|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||May 2023|
|Entrance Examination on||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates who seek admission to the B.Ed program have to apply online on the official website of the GU. Candidates are to fill their personal, academic details into the online application form. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Passed Secondary or equivalent and Senior Secondary or equivalent classes from a recognized educational board.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50 % marks in the qualifying examination.
- Application fee can be submitted through the online mode.
- The application fee for the entrance examination is Rs. 175.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking and Credit/Debit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The Result will be available on the official website of Gujarat University, www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
- The result will be declared in the month of June in the same year.
- The result will tell the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to produce a printed copy of the result.
- Counseling for the B.Ed program will be organized by the GU admission penal.
- At the time of counseling, candidates’ original documents will be verified.
- Candidates at the time of counseling have to get their documents varied from the authority which is assigned to the same.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- 4 Passport Size photographs.
- Hard Copy of the application form.
- Photo ID card (e.g. Adhar Card, PAN Card Voter ID Card etc.).
- A printed copy of the result.
- Cast Certificate (If belonging to a reserved category).
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents said above.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Amar Bharati Mahila College of Education, Gandhinagar
- A.M. Patel Mahila Education College, Mehsana
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Bhavnagar
- Amity B.Ed. college, Bharuch
- Akar Adhyapan Mandir College, Ahmedabad
- Anand college of education, Anand
- Amrapur B.Ed. College, Rajkot
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Anand
- Ambala Mahila B.Ed. College, Ahmedabad
- A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad