Gujarat PGCET 2020: Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Gujarat PGCET) is a state-level entrance examination. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will organize Gujarat PGCET to offer admission to the applicants in the first year of the Professional Post-Graduate Courses. Admission will be given in the colleges of Gujarat State. Candidates can check more details about Gujarat PGCET 2020 in the article given below.
Courses Offered through Gujarat PGCET
|Civil Engineering||Production Engineering|
|Marine engineering||Agriculture Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Architectural Engineering|
|Textile Engineering||Environmental engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Aerospace Engineering||Material and Metallurgical Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Gujarat PGCET 2020: Important Dates
|Distribution of PIN Cover starts||4th week of June 2020|
|Online registration & Submission of necessary documents at the Help Center||4th week of June 2020|
|Conducting PGCET – 2020 for different disciplines||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date of Submission of Pending documents (if any)||3rd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of July 2020|
|Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round||4th week of July 2020|
|Display Result of Mock (Trial)Round||4th week of July 2020|
|Filling, alteration and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission||4th week of July 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||1st week of August 2020|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees||1st week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||1st week of August 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week of August 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats after Round- 1||2nd week of August 2020|
|Consent for Reshuffling/ Upgradation and Choice Filling for Actual Admission||2nd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of the result of Actual Admission||2nd week of August 2020|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees||2nd week of August 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2||3rd week of August 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after cancellation||3rd week of August 2020|
- Passed B.E/B.Tech in their respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) and
- Passed 10+2 and qualifying the exam in the state of Gujarat to be eligible.
- The candidates who have qualified in GATE 2020 are excused from Gujarat PGCET 2020.
- 95% of the total seats are for the students who have passed their examinations in the state of Gujarat.
- 5% of the seats are for those candidates who are not from Gujarat.
|Category||Percentage in the qualifying exam|
Gujarat PGCET 2020 Application Form
The eligible candidates should register themselves. Candidates should fill all the correct and complete details in the application form such as academic qualifications and personal details. Upload the scanned documents in the application form and also submit attested documents with the application form. Take the print out of it and also keep it safe until the last procedure of admission.
- The Mode of the Examination will be Offline Only.
- Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- OMR Sheet will be provided to give the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes
- Total Number of Questions will be 100 Questions
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct question
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Subject and Code
|Name of the Subject||Code||Name of the Subject||Code|
|Mechanical Engineering||ME||Textile Engineering||TE|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Computer Engineering and CO Information Technology||CO|
|Electronics & Communication||EC||Bio-Medical Engineering||BM|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||IC||Mechatronics Engineering||MC|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Networking, Communication NW & Web Technology||NW|
- The shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be called out for the counselling procedure.
- Such candidates should register for the choice filling by entering their pin number and password.
- Pay the admission fee if allotted the seats of college and carry the required documents at the counselling centre for verification.
- Report at the allotted centre along with the provisional admission letter provided through authority.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: http://www.medadmgujarat.org/