Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2022 will be organized by Gujarat University, Gujarat to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Gujarat. All the important information about Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc are given in the article below. Interested candidates should fill the Application Form before the last date. Before applying, check your eligibility and keep ready with all the documents required to fill the application form of Gujarat University B.Ed 2022.
- Amar Bharati Mahila College of Education, Gandhinagar
- M. Patel Mahila Education College, Mehsana
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Bhavnagar
- Amity B.Ed. college, Bharuch
- Akar Adhyapan Mandir College, Ahmedabad
- Anand college of education, Anand
- Amrapur B.Ed. College, Rajkot
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Anand
- Ambala Mahila B.Ed. College, Ahmedabad
- A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Notification will Release on||April 2022|
|Application Form Starts from||April 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||May 2022|
|Entrance Examination on||May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Candidates who seek admission to B.Ed program can apply for Gujarat University B.Ed 2022. Candidates can get the online application form from the official website. Applicants need to apply online on the official website of the GU. Before filling the application form, read all the given instructions carefully. Candidates are to fill all the required personal, academic details into the online application form.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks is required to fill the application form of Gujarat University B.Ed 2022.
- Passed/appearing final year examinations of Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree examinations with minimum 50% marks from the recognized University are also eligible to apply.
- The percentage criterion is 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- There is no age limit to apply for this examination.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 application form
The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement otherwise their candidature can be canceled. Visit the official website at Gujarat University to fill the application form. Fill the online application with all the necessary details required. Fill in all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, and other details in the correct manner as per the rules. Upload Photo, Signature, and other required documents. Next candidates will be required to pay the application fee. Pay the fee online as described below if the mode of payment is online. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application after the payment is completed.
- The application fee for the entrance examination is Rs. 175.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode through Net Banking and Credit/Debit card.
- The Admit Card will be issued on the official website of Gujarat University.
- The admit card is an important document to bring to the examination hall.
- The admit card contains all the necessary examination details and the candidate’s other important information.
- The information on the admit card will be the candidate’s name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidate’s date of birth and exam center, etc.
- The result will be declared in the month of June in the same year on the official website of Gujarat University, www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination will be displayed by the result.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to produce the printed copy of the result.
- The counseling will be organized by the university.
- At the time of counseling, the original documents of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates at the time of counseling have to get their documents varied from the authority which is assigned to the same.
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.