Haryana ITI 2020 Application Form: Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana conducts ITI admission process for candidates seeking admission into the ITI institutes of the state of Haryana. Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state. Applicants can apply by the internet mode with the website of the authority. Check all the details about Haryana ITI 2020 including the online application form, eligibility criteria, counselling schedule, steps to apply, etc, in the article below.
Haryana ITI 2020 Important Updates
Haryana ITI registration process will be started from the last week of June 2020.
Check Here: Haryana ITI Counselling 2020
Haryana ITI 2020: Important Dates
|Opening of Counselling portal and the online application starts from||Last week of June 2020|
|Submission of online application ends on||2nd week of July 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||last week of July 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||last week of July 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||last week of July 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||1st week of August 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||1st week of August 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||1st week of August 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission to candidates, those have 70% or above marks (on merit basis)||3rd week of August 2020|
|Admission to candidates, those have less than 70% marks (on merit basis)||3rd week of August 2020|
- The age of the applicants should not be below 14 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be eligible for the relaxation in the upper age.
- Candidates must have completed the 8th standard education from the primary school.
- Candidates, who have completed the 10th standard education from the state or central board of education, will also be eligible for the admission in the ITI institutes of Haryana.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply through the official website. Applicants can apply by the internet mode with the website of the authority. Candidates need to fill all the details correctly such as the name, age, educational qualifications, etc. There will be an application fee which every applicant will pay. Lastly, applicants must have to take a print of their admission form for further reference.
Steps to fill Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
- Register for the Haryana ITI – Registration link will be updated here
- After opening the official site, you may hit on “Admission” tab from the top menu bar and select “Admission CTS” link.
- Open the relevant link of notification and read entire details very carefully.
- Select “Apply Online” link and fill the Haryana ITI Online Admission Form with the required information.
- Click on the submit button to record entire details and get the printout of Haryana ITI Admission Form for future need.
Check here: ITI Admission Notification 2020
- The application fee can be paid via online modes such as credit card, debit card or net.
- For General Category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- The application fee for Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 for Reserved Category candidate is Rs. 50/-
- There will be no application fee for female applicants.
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020: Important Points
- The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the merit list for admission into the ITI institutes of Haryana.
- Educational qualification of candidates, category (social community), and seat availability will also influence the merit list.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the entrance exam and the educational qualifications they have, the merit list will be made
- There will be four rounds of counseling.
- The counseling rounds might be extended, in case the seats are vacant.
Check here official details: http://itiharyana.gov.in/