HNBGU B.Ed 2022: Application Form, Entrance Exam, Dates, Pattern
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal) is a central University provides admission in various courses. The entrance examination is conducted by HNBG University every year for BEd. Admission. It is a two-year degree program, mandatory for candidates to get the job in the teaching field. Candidate, who desire to get admission into the Bachelor of Education program can apply for this exam. Only those candidates who have passed their Bachelor or master’s degree program from a recognized university can apply for HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam. The university will release the notification about HNBGU B.Ed 2022. Admission will be provided in all the three associated colleges of HNBGU which are Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, and Tehri campus. Candidates can get more information related to HNBGU B.Ed 2022 from the official website.
HNBGU B.Ed 2022 Notification
The university will release the B.Ed Entrance exam notification soon. Click here to apply for HNBGU Entrance Exam.
HNBGU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
|Application form available from||May 2022|
|Submission of the form ends on (without late fee)||May 2022|
|Submission of the form with late fee of|
|Admit card releasing date||June 2022|
|Entrance exam date||June 2022|
|Result declaration||July 2022|
|1st Round Counseling||August 2022|
|2nd Round Counseling||September 2022|
|Campus||Number of Seats|
|Birla Campus, Sri Nagar Garhwal||100|
|Swami Ramtirth Parisar Baadshahi Thaul, Tehri-Garhwal||50|
HNBGU B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill the HNBGU Application Form in online mode on the official website of the HNBGU as www.hnbgu.ac.in or else www.entrance.hnbguedrp.in. The students should download and read the official prospectus of the HNBGU B.Ed 2022 that is available on the University site. Students can apply and fill the application forms by the online method. The details of the application form must be filed as per their original documents. Candidates will be required to make an online payment. Students have to take a print copy of fee receipt along with a duly filled application form.
- The authority has not been declared any age criteria for the B.Ed programs as yet.
- Passed bachelor or master’s degree program from an authorized University is required to apply.
- The above qualification should be passed with any Stream like Science, Arts, Management, and Commerce along.
- The percentage criteria should be minimum 50% marks in the case of GEN and OBC students and 45% for reserved category.
- The individual who are pursuing the last year or semester UG/PG/ other equivalent programs they can also apply.
- The applicants of the Unreserved category/OBC they require to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- The aspirants of SC, and ST or any reserved category need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode by using their Debit card or credit card and can use the net banking system.
- There will be two papers.
- Each Paper will be of 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Teaching Aptitude- Arts/Science/Commerce|
HNBGU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The university will release the Admit Card in the month of April 2022 and can be obtained from the HNBGU official web portal. Admit card is an essential document for appearing in the entrance exam. All students must bring the admit card on the day of entrance examination along with 2 colored photos and Aadhar card as the ID proof in front of the examiner and invigilator.
- The entrance test result shall be made public in July 2022.
- The students can check their entrance exam result on the official site of the University web portal.
- The result would be available on the official site as a PDF link.
- Candidates will be required to download the result PDF from the official page.
- All qualified applicants have to be saved/secured HNBGU result card in favor of the admission process.
- The counseling will start after the announcement of the entrance result.
- The counselor team will prepare a merit list in favor of counselling procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an email SMS or counseling latter.
Required Documents during Counselling
- 10th class marks sheet and certificate
- 10+2 passing certificate along with marks sheet
- 6 Latest photos (coloured and passport size)
- Related documents of the B.Ed entrance such admit card, scoreboard, counselling later, etc.
- Aadhar card/PAN card
- Student’s category certificate
- Transfer Certificate & Migration certificate
- UG or PG first-year mark sheet and examination admit card
- Certificate NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ (If available)
For General Knowledge Section
- Games, Social Issues, Indian History, Indian Culture, Scientific Facts, Political Science, Current Affairs, Technological Instrument, Geographical Characteristics