HP PAT 2022: The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board organizes the HP PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test). It is a state-level entrance examination. The exam offers admission to the candidates for the polytechnic courses in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates can enrol to get admission into the first year & lateral entry for the polytechnic courses in the polytechnic institutes and colleges of Himachal Pradesh. HP PAT 2022 exam will be conducted for admission to various government and private (unaided) Polytechnic institutions in the state will be provided.
4th April 2022: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board has released the HP Polytechnic Admission Notification (PAT/LEET). Interested candidates can apply online till 30th April 2022.
HP PAT 2022: Important Dates- Announced
|Availability of application form||04 April 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||30 April 2022|
|Admit card availability||May 2022|
|Exam date||15 May 2022|
|Answer Key will be released||Last week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2022|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2022|
- The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Passed 10th class or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or HP board with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Candidates should be passed with 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT 2022 Important Links
|HP-PAT/LEET 2022 Official Notification||Check Here|
|PAT Prospectus||Get Here|
|LEET Prospectus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
Check Here: HP PAT Application Form
HP PAT 2022: Application Form
Read the prospectus carefully and then fill the online application form. Candidates can fill the application form online. All the details should be filled carefully and as per the format. While submitting the application form, applicants shall have to pay the application fee also. Candidates shall have to fill all the required information in the application form like address date of birth, educational qualification, the name of the applicants, etc. Candidates have to upload the photo and signature in the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs.650 for general and OBC candidates,
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the application fee will be Rs. 400.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode or through any SBI bank Challan.
- Subjects: Class X level from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Type of Questions: Objective type and candidates have to circle the correct option.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Duration of Exam: Three hours.
- of Questions: Total 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given to the candidates, for each correct response.
- Exam Language: English & Hindi Language.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The exam will take place in the following places: Bilaspur, Ghumarwin, Chamba, Banikhet, Hamirpur, Nadaun, Rampur Busher, Rohroo, Solan, Kandaghat, Nalagarh, Una, Gagret, Sujanpur Tihra, Kangra, Dharamsala, Sundernagar, Jogindernagar, Saraghat, Karsog, Nahan, Shimla, Nehran Pukhar, Nurpur, Palampur, Shahpur, Recongpeo, Kullu, Mandi
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
HP PAT Counselling will be held in the month of June tentatively and will be held online. It takes place in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats. If seats will remain vacant, then centralized offline counselling will be conducted. Candidates will get the seats as per the preference filled by the candidates. Visit the official website to participate in the counselling process. Select the course and choose the college for admission during the counselling. Download the allotment letter from the website to get admission in the respective institution. Report to the allotted institution along with original documents for the admission.
Documents required during Counselling
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- HP State Bonafide/Domicile
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Account Number/IFSC Number
- HP PAT 2022 Admit Card and Result
- Date of Birth proof (certificate issued by the school Principal)
HP PAT 2022: Important Points
- Admit Card will be available through the official website.
- The admit card will contain information about the candidate and exam.
- Candidates who have performed well in the entrance examination can attend the counselling process.
- The answer key will be declared through the official website of the board.
- The answer key will be published by the conducting authority in the month of May tentatively.