HP PAT Admit Card 2020 will be published by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for admission to 3-Year Diploma programme. Only registered candidates can download the admit card from the official portal by entering the required details. HP PAT Admit Card 2020 will be issued from 3rd week May (tentatively). It is to be noted that no admit card will be sent by mail/post. Admit card is the compulsory document required for appearing in the examination.
|Admit card releases
|3rd week of May 2020
|HP PAT exam date
|3rd week of May 2020
|Declaration of Result
|1st week of June 2020
HP PAT Admit Card 2020: Details
- The only registered candidate will be issued Admit Card.
- HP PAT Admit Card 2020 will get a release in the 3rd week of May 2020 via online mode.
- Only successful registered candidates were eligible to download the admit card from the official portal by entering registration id and password/Date of Birth.
- Admit card act as the mandatory document without which the student will not be able to appear for the examination.
- Hall ticket consists of details description about the examination and the candidate.
Contents of the Admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Date & timings of the examination
- Examination venue
- Instructions to be followed during examination etc
Steps to download Admit Card
- Log in to the official website http://hptechboard.com
- Search for the link of Admit card and click on it. A new page will display on the screen.
- Enter the details of “Application Number” and “DOB”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
- Make sure you enter the right details, candidate Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it, download it.
- Take a hardcopy of the admit card and keep it safe because it is required on the examination date.
- HP PAT Admit Card 2020 will be issued to the registered candidates via online mode.
- No, admit card will be sent to the candidate via mail/post.
- HP PAT Admit Card 2020 will get a release in the 3rd week of May 2020(tentatively).
- Admit card is the mandatory document required till the time of admission procedure.
- No electronic devices like calculator, mobile phones, gadgets will be permitted in the examination hall
- Without the admit card, the invigilator will not permit the candidate to enter the examination hall and allow to give the examination.
- Bring one identity proof on the examination date.
- Candidates are expected to take their seats prior to 30 minutes of the examination.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully in the admit card and must follow it accordingly.
- In case of any discrepancies/errors in the Admit Card, the candidate has a right to contact the conducting authority during the stipulated time period.