The Himachal Pradesh University releases the HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 online on the official website. The exam is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University. It is a national level exam conducted every year for admitting candidates into regular 2 years B.Ed programs. Submit the HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 by visiting the official website and also submit the application fee. The process to fill the application form is given in the following article. Candidates can read the article to get more details about HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022.
HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022: Important dates
|Release the online Application||1st week of May 2022|
|End date for submitting the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of May 2022|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of Issuance of Merit List||3rd week of June 2022|
|spot admission and Counseling||2nd week of July 2022|
HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022
On the official website of the university, candidates can get the application form. Only Online mode Candidates can apply for the entrance examination. Through the online mode, Aspirants can fill the application form of HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022. Applicants must visit the official website for registration. For the registration, Candidates will have to enter basic information about themselves like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc. After the registration, they will be allotted a system-generated application ID. Candidates use the registration id to log in to their accounts. In the application, form candidates must be required to fill up personal information like name of parents, gender, category, choice of exam center, etc. they also fill in contact information like mailing address, telephone number, etc.) & academic details.
Steps to fill HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website and click on “Under Graduate.”
- Choose B.Ed Course for filling up the online application form and a new window will open.
- Read and agree with the declaration by clicking on the box at the bottom of it.
- Fill all the required Personal Details in the application form.
- Submit the personal information and enter all the details related to education qualification.
- Check all the details and make corrections if required.
- Submit the fee to complete the application form.
- When the details and fee will be submitted the candidates will be able to do the final submission.
- Download the confirmation page and secure multiple copies of it.
Specification of the Documents
- Photograph: A colored passport size photograph, scanned as jpg/jpeg file of not more than 100kb.
- Signature: In neat handwriting on a white sheet with black ink. The signature should be scanned as jpg/jpeg file and the size of it must be below 100 kb.
- For the General and OBC categories, the application fee is INR 900.
- For SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is INR 450.
- After the submission, the application fee is non-refundable.
- By online and offline mode Application fees can be paid.
- By Online, mode- they can pay the fees via Credit/ Debit card or Internet banking.
- n a small transaction, a charge may be applicable.
- By Offline mode- by using an e-Challan of State, bank of India.
- From the website, Applicants will have to download the e-Challan and pay the fee.
- Nationality: They must be citizens of India to appear for the entrance exam.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the students applying to the regular B.Ed course of 2 years.
- In the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/ Non-Medical/ Commerce/ Arts) they must secure at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must be score at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree in Engineering /Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanity.
- Mathematics and Technology with specialization in Science with 55% marks.
- In the qualifying examination, SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD applicants must secure a minimum of 45% marks.
- Appear candidates in the qualifying exam are also eligible for the entrance exam.