IGNOU Admission 2019 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern
IGNOU University offers a vast range of study courses which are very economical and with flexible guidelines for eligibility. Indira Gandhi National Open University is the biggest university in India and whole Asia. The admission to various courses of IGNOU like graduate, post graduate, diploma & certificate study programmes are available throughout the academic year. Admission application forms are available online and at regional and study centers of the IGNOU. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about IGNOU Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc read the article below carefully.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
IGNOU Admission Notification
- IGNOU BEd and MEd Application form will be available in the month of March and September. Check Here Details.
- IGNOU Master Degree Admission Details- Check Here
- IGNOU Course List- Check Here
IGNOU Admission 2019 Important Dates
|M.Phill & Ph.D.||Application starts from||July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2018|
|Admit Card Released||August 2018|
|Exam date||August 2018|
|OPENMAT XLII||Admission Form Available||July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||August 2018|
|Date of exam||September 2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||Admission Form Available||July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||December 2018|
|Date of exam||February 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||Last date to submit the application form||August 2018|
|Date of exam||September 2018|
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates can fill and submit the application form thru the online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
|BCA||12th or equivalent exam passed & no age limit.|
|BA & B.Com||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|BSW||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|B.Sc||12th with science subjects or equivalent exam.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree of minimum three years from any recognized university and also hold the graduation or 12th level with mathematics subject & no age limit.|
|MBA||Bachelor degree in any stream or appearing in the final year will also eligible for apply.|
|MA (English/Economics/History), MSW||Bachelor or a higher degree from any recognized college.|
|PG Diploma in Rural Development||Bachelor’s degree.|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology||Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/- by online mode and Rs.250/- through Demand Draft.
- Fee can be made through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Net Banking & Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or demand draft.
- The exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- Candidates will have to take the admit card with them at the examination center otherwise, they will not get entry into the examination hall.
- The admit card shall have applicants’ name, date of birth and address, name, timing, and venue if the entrance examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result of the entrance test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will get admission in the university, on the basis of the scorecard.
- The result shall comprise of the scorecard of the candidates.
- University invites all the successful candidates to appear for the counselling.
- The last and the only process for the admission is Counseling of the candidates.
- Candidates get the admission in the university or the affiliated colleges to pursue the degree in the desired course, after counselling.