IGNOU Admission 2019-20 (January)- UG/PG/Diploma/Ceritificate – Apply Online
IGNOU University offers a vast range of study courses which are very economical and with flexible guidelines for eligibility. Indira Gandhi National Open University is the biggest university in India and whole Asia. The admission to various courses of IGNOU like graduate, postgraduate, diploma & certificate study programmes is available throughout the academic year. Admission application forms are available online and at regional and study centers of the IGNOU. The application forms for January 2019 session has been started and candidates can fill the forms up to 31st December 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about IGNOU Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc read the article below carefully.
IGNOU Admission Notification
- IGNOU January 2019 Session Admission forms have been released now, Online application link is given in below section.
- IGNOU BEd 2019 Application form has released. Check Here Details.
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Process has started.
- IGNOU Course List– Check Here
IGNOU Admission 2019: Important Dates
For January 2019 Session for (PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses)
|Application Process Starts from||Started|
|Application Form submission ends on||31st December 2018|
For B.Ed. Admission
|Application process starts from||22nd October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||15th November 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||To be updated|
|Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|Announcement of Result||To be updated|
For Entrance Based Courses
|M.Phill & Ph.D.||Application starts from||July 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2019|
|Admit Card Released||August 2019|
|Exam date||August 2019|
|OPENMAT XLIV||Admission Form Available||2nd October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th November 2018|
|Date of exam||December 2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||Admission Form Available||To be updated|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Date of exam||To be updated|
|B.Sc Nursing||Last date to submit the application form||August 2019|
|Date of exam||September 2019|
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates can fill and submit the application form thru the online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
|BCA||12th or equivalent exam passed & no age limit.|
|BA & B.Com||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|BSW||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|B.Sc||12th with science subjects or equivalent exam.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree of minimum three years from any recognized university and also hold the graduation or 12th level with mathematics subject & no age limit.|
|MBA||Bachelor degree in any stream or appearing in the final year will also eligible for apply.|
|MA (English/Economics/History), MSW||Bachelor or a higher degree from any recognized college.|
|PG Diploma in Rural Development||Bachelor’s degree.|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology||Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- per courese.
- The fee can be made through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Net Banking & Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or demand draft.
- The exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- Candidates will have to take the admit card with them at the examination center otherwise, they will not get entry into the examination hall.
- The admit card shall have applicants’ name, date of birth and address, name, timing, and venue if the entrance examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result of the entrance test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will get admission in the university, on the basis of the scorecard.
- The result shall comprise the scorecard of the candidates.
- University invites all the successful candidates to appear for the counselling.
- The last and the only process for the admission is Counseling of the candidates.
- Candidates get the admission in the university or the affiliated colleges to pursue the degree in the desired course, after counselling.