IGNOU Admission 2022: IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a distance learning Open University which was formed in 1985 which offers various undergraduates, postgraduates, and many other programs that are related to the field of Art, Science & Commerce, and many more. The admission form of IGNOU will be issued online as well as offline mode. For admission to various educational programs, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) conducts an entrance test. There are several entrance tests for different courses. For some courses of IGNOU, the entrance test will be conducted by NTA from now onwards. The university has 228 degrees, certificates, diplomas, and doctoral programs. Candidates have to apply separately for an individual course.
The last date of fresh admission for January Session 2022 is 31st January 2022. Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
For admission in MSCMACS, PGCMDM, PGDMCH, PGDGM, PGDHHM, PGDHIVM and DNA Programmes– Click Here
IGNOU Admission 2022 Important Dates
For January 2022 Session for (PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses)
|Application Process Starts from||Started|
|Application ends for all other Programmes on||31 January 2022|
|Application ends for Certificate Programmes on||31 January 2022|
|Common Prospectus||Get Here|
|Re-Registration January 2022||Register Here|
For Entrance Based Courses
|M.Phil & Ph.D.||Application starts from||July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2022|
|Admit Card Released||August 2022|
|Exam date||August 2022|
|OPENMAT XLIV||Admission Form Available||October 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||November 2021|
|Date of exam||December 2021|
|OPENMAT XLIII||Admission Form Available||To be updated|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Date of exam||To be updated|
|B.Sc Nursing||Last date to submit the application form||August 2022|
|Date of exam||September 2022|
Check Here: IGNOU Courses List
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity with at least fifty percent marks. Or
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (OLD):
i. Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
ii. Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
Application and Program Fee
- The application fee for the B.Ed program will be Rs.600.
- The Program Fee for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) program is Rs. 50,000/-.
- The Mode of Examination will be CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The duration of the exam will be Two (02) Hours.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- The Maximum Marks will be 100.
- 1 Mark for the correct response will be given.
- There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
- The medium of Paper will be ENGLISH and Hindi.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Application Form
Visit the official website of IGNOU for registration and fill and submit the application form through the online mode. The candidate can also fill the application form via offline mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Check all the details carefully and submit the application. The online application form will be issued from the website. Take a printout of the duly submitted application for future reference.
|IGNOU B.Ed Application Form|
|IGNOU-MPhil & Ph.D. Admission|
|IGNOU-Scholarship 2022 Online Form for SC, ST, and OBC|
|IGNOU-Exam Form June 2022: Last Date, Online Term End Exams|
|1.||Diploma in Dairy Technology||Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|2.||Diploma in Tourism Studies||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|3.||BCA||12th or equivalent exam passed & no age limit.|
|4.||BA & B.Com||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|5.||BSW||Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|6.||B.Sc||12th with science subjects or equivalent exam.|
|7.||MCA||Bachelor degree of minimum three years from any recognized university and also hold the graduation or 12th level with mathematics subject & no age limit.|
|8.||MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream or appearing in the final year will also be eligible for apply.|
|9.||MA (English/ Economics/ History), MSW||Bachelor or a higher degree from any recognized college.|
|10.||PG Diploma in Rural Development||Bachelor’s degree.|
- For OPENMAT XLIII, the fee will be Rs. 1000 (Rs.1050 by Demand Draft)
- The application fee may differ from course to course.
- The fee can be made through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Net Banking & Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or demand draft.
- The exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Result
- The University will publish the result on its official website of individual courses from time to time.
- Candidates have to download the result.
- For regular updates, candidates should check the website because the university will not send any information via post to any individual.
- Qualified candidates will have to go through the counseling process.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Counseling
- On the basis of their written exam performance, IGNOU will invite qualified candidates.
- Candidates have to appear before the competent authority for final admission.
- Through verification of original documents, the university will verify the eligibility of the candidates.
- On written exam score, seat availability in a particular course, and verification of original documents, admission in any course will depend.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Result card or scorecard
- Photograph and Identity card
- 10th class certificate in support of age.
- 12th certificates or Graduation degree whichever is applicable
- Category certificate if applicable
In order to apply for IGNOU Online Registration, candidates need to follow the given steps:-
- Visit Official Site- Candidates need to visit the official site and click on the link ‘Register Yourself’. Fill in the basic details and then click on the Submit button.
- Re-Login- Candidates have to fill in their ‘User Name’ & ‘Password’ and click on the login option. Here candidates need to fill in their personal, educational, program, and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Documents- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents in JPEG Format. Having uploaded the scanned documents, click on the Next button. The candidate will get the form Preview Option. Take the printout of the admission form and keep it safe for future use.
- Fee Payment- In order to complete the procedure of Online Registration, candidates need to submit the application fee through DR/CR/Net Banking.