IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. The university offers need-based academic programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses. UNESCO declared IGNOU as the largest institution of higher learning in the world in 2010. The university provides admission in various courses such as Master’s, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, B.Ed, and M.Ed. and Certificate Programmes. Read the article below to know more about B.Ed and M.Ed. courses and their eligibility.
23rd March 2022: IGNOU B.Ed Application process has been started, interested candidates, can apply till 17th April 2022.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
|The application process starts from
||23 March 2022
|Last date to submit the application
||17 April 2022
|Release of Admit Card
|Announcement of Result
||To be updated
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022 Important links
||B.Ed. (55% marks) with 2 years of teaching/professional experience in a Government/ Government recognized school/NCTE recognized teacher education/research institution in education
||Minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Process
- Students are required to create their user ID and password for logging in to the system and upload the required documents along with the submission of the Admission Form.
- The program fee can be paid online using the Payment Gateway.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre.
- A message is sent on the mobile number and email ID registered with the System once admission is confirmed.
- The Mode of Examination will be LAN Based on CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The duration of the exam will be Two (02) Hours.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- The Maximum Marks will be 100.
- 1 Mark for the correct response will be given.
- There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
- The medium of Paper will be ENGLISH and Hindi.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
IGNOU Courses List 2022
IGNOU B.Ed and M.Ed. Admission 2022: Important Points
- Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test.
- The test will be conducted by IGNOU at all Indian levels.
- Hall tickets for the entrance tests can be downloaded from the official IGNOU website.
- The candidate will be required to submit the duly filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
- The program fee should be submitted only through Demand Draft (DD).
- The draft will be drawn in favor of “IGNOU”, payable at the city where the Regional Centre is situated.
- Upon receiving the offer letter for admission, the original documents should be submitted later by the students for verification.