IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019: M.Ed & B.Ed Application Form, Dates
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. The university offers need-based academic programmes by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses. UNESCO declared IGNOU as the largest institution of higher learning in the world in 2010. The university provides admission in various courses such as, Master’s, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, B.Ed, and M.Ed. and Certificate Programmes. Read the article below to know more about B.Ed and M.Ed. courses and their eligibility.
IGNOU Admission 2019
- IGNOU Admission Calendar for Undergraduate and Postgraduate– Check Here
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
|For June TEE||Late Fee||For December TEE||Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||1st Sept. to 30th Sept.||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||Rs. 500/-||1st Oct to 31st Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs.1000/-||1st Nov to 15th Nov||Rs. 1000/-|
|M.Ed.||B.Ed. (55% marks) with 2 years teaching/professional experience in a Government/ Government recognized school/NCTE recognized teacher education/research institution in education||2 years|
|B.Ed.||Minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity||2 years|
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Process
- The Admission Forms can be submitted online through Online Admission System at http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Students are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system and upload the required documents along with the submission of the Admission Form.
- The programme fee can be paid online using payment Gateway.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre.
- A message is sent on the mobile number and email ID registered with the System once admission confirmed.
IGNOU B.Ed and M.Ed. Admission: Important Points
- Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test.
- The test will be conducted by IGNOU at all India level.
- Hall tickets for the entrance tests can be downloaded from the official IGNOU website.
- Candidate will be required to submit duly filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
- The programme fee should be submitted only through Demand Draft (DD).
- The draft will be drawn in favour of “IGNOU”, payable at the city where the Regional Centre is situated.
- Upon receiving the offer letter for admission, the original documents should be submitted later by the students for verification.