IGNOU M.Com Admission 2023: IGNOU offers admission to the Master of Commerce (M.Com.) in four specializations under the School of Management Studies (SOMS). The course is specially designed to equip students with the necessary conceptual, entrepreneurial and analytical skills required for handling the Business Operation. The university offers admission to various UG, PG and Doctoral level courses in multiple specializations. The duration of the course is two years (minimum) and can extend up to five years (maximum). Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying degree. Candidates can visit the official IGNOU admission portal to register for the M.Com program and submit the fees via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Get more details about IGNOU M.Com Admission in the following article.
For January 2023 Session for (PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses)
|Application Process Starts from
|Application ends for all other Programmes on
|Application ends for Certificate Programmes on
|Re-Registration January 2023
- A candidate must have passed a Bachelors degree from a recognized university for admission to M.Com.
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2023: Application Form
Visit the official website of IGNOU and search for the admission portal to fill the application form of IGNOU M.Com Admission. Click on the “Register Yourself” button and create your user ID & password. Remember the Username and Password for subsequent login. Enter their username along with the password and login to go any further. Fill the application form and upload the required documents. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the admission process. Pay the application fee through Online Payment Gateway, i.e. by Debit/ Credit card or through net-banking. Take the printout of payment confirmation slip after successful fee submission for future correspondence. Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process successfully. Keep track of the application status by using the registration number & password. There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to any of the regional centers of IGNOU.
Documents required for uploading:
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
IGNOU M.Com Admission: Details
|Title of the Course
|International Business Environment
|International Marketing Management
|India’s Foreign Trade
|Export-Import Procedures and Documentation
|International Marketing Logistics
|International Business Finance
|Title of the Course
|Organization Theory and Behaviour
|Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
|Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- IGNOU MSW Admission 2023
- IGNOU MTM Admission 2023
- The IGNOU M.Com Admission is granted on the basis of marks in the last qualifying degree.
- A merit list as per candidates’ marks in UG degree is released by the university’s admission committee.
- Shortlisted candidates have to report at the respective Regional or Study center of the university.
- Candidates should bring all the required documents in order to confirm their admission, i.,e ID Proof an Copy of Mark sheets of class 10+2, Graduation to the regional center.