IIHM eCHAT 2022: International Institute of Hotel Management conducts Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test for those students who are willing to get admission in hotel management programs offered by the institute. Eligible candidates may apply for IIHM eCHAT by filling the application form. IIHM eCHAT notification will soon be going to released by International Institute of Hotel Management, IIHM eCHAT entrance test is also known by the name of – Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test. eCHAT gets organized by Edexcel in association with IIHM. It will be held in the last week of June 2022. It is an online exam that is organized at the national level to provide admission in various hotel management programs offered by participating institutes across India.
IIHM eCHAT 2022 Overview
|Exam name||International Institute of Hotel Management- Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test|
|Courses offered||BA in HM, B.Sc, Advanced Diploma and other|
|Conducted Body||IIHM (International Institute of Hotel Management)|
IIHM eCHAT 2022 Important Dates
|Application Process starts from||1st week ok March 2022|
|Last date of application submission||last week of May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||Last week of June 2022|
|Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Group Discussion and Interview Dates||1st week of August 2022|
To be eligible for the exam, students need to clear class 12 with English as one of the subjects. Students need to choose the exam center nearest to them. The selection process includes three rounds for admission – Entrance Test, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Students who wish to apply need to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- Should have cleared their Class 12 or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- Should have cleared the Class 12 or equivalent exam with English as a core subject.
- Candidates, who are appearing for Class 10+2 or equivalent exam also meet eligibility criteria.
Candidate’s upper age limit should be 22 years as of July 1, 2022.
Colleges Accepting Scores
Colleges in which students may secure admission based on their eCHAT result are listed below:
|IIHM Kolkata||IIHM Delhi|
|IIHM Bangalore||IIHM Pune|
|IIHM Jaipur||IIHM Ahmedabad|
|IIHM Goa||IIHM Hyderabad|
|IIHM Bangkok||IIHM Samarkand|
Students need to pay an amount of Rs 600 as an application fee
IIHM eCHAT Admission Process 2022
IIHM eCHAT will be an online entrance test which will be organized at different towns as well as cities in India. Choose any test center which is closest to them.
Step 1: Register for eCHAT 2022
- Students may apply by filling application form either online or offline.
- If applying through offline mode than collect the application form as well as the prospectus for eCHAT at any of the IIHM campuses and submit it in person or by post at the respective college campus.
- You may also download the eCHAT application form from the official website of the college
- Fill it entirely, and submit it at any one of the IIHM campuses.
- If applying through online mode apply at the official website fill the application form.
- It may be noted that the online registration will be activated only after receipt of exam fees made by the candidate in the online mode.
- Fee can be paid via cash/cheque/demand draft (DD) at any of the IIHM campuses..
Step 2: Receive IIHM eCHAT 2022 Admit Card
- Hall ticket for eCHAT will be sent via email to the students once they successfully submit their application form for the IIHM entrance exam.
- Students may easily download their eCHAT admit card through the official site by entering relevant details such as registration number and date of birth
Check Here: IIHM eCHAT Syllabus 2022
IIHM eCHAT Exam Pattern
Applicants are tested on various grounds in the IIHM entrance exam. Exam paper for IIHM contains numerous different styles of questions in order to test the aptitude as well as the skills of aspirants.
Some of the question formats in which candidates will be tested in IIHM are as follows:
- Multiple choices
- Text fill-in-the-blank
- Numeric fill-in-the-blank
- Multiple selections (Student can choose multiple answers in such questions)
- Picture-click multiple choice
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
We advise you to kindly stay in touch with this page for more details about eCHAT 2022