IIT JAM Application form 2021: Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc. An engineering aspirant needs to qualify for this entrance test who has completed his bachelor’s and is willing to pursue a Master degree from India’s reputed IIT’s. M.Sc. or Ph.D. or M.Sc.-PhD Dual degree professional courses offered by the IIT’s and IISc could be opted by JAM Aspirants and each IIT institute offers specialized courses in its respective manner. JAM Application Form 2021 will be filled and submitted through online mode only. Students appear in this examination to get admission in M.Sc and Ph.D. courses offered in different streams by IITs and IISc. Check details regarding the Application Form.
IIT JAM Application Form 2021 Updates
JAM 2021 application process has been started, candidates can now apply online.
|IIT JAM 2021 Information Brochure||Check Here|
|How to Apply Guide||Check Here|
|IIT JAM Application Form||Apply Here|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IIT JAM 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of the Application form||10 September 2020|
|Deadline to submit the online application & uploading documents||15 October 2020|
|Application correction||Oct- Nov 2020|
|Availability of the Admit card||05 January 2021|
|Mock test link||January 2021|
|Exam Date||14 February 2021|
|Result Declaration||20 March 2021|
|Score Card||27 March to 31 July 2021|
|Submission of admission form||15 to 28 April 2021|
|Last Date for receipt of the request for change of category||By 4 May 2021|
|First admission list released||16 June 2021|
|Second admission list released||1st July 2021|
|Third & final admission list release||16 July 2021|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2020||20 July 2021|
IIT JAM 2021 Eligibility
- Both Indian and Foreign Candidates can apply.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The applying candidates shall have to fulfill the following eligibility requirement for admission in IITs and IISc.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC-NCL Category, have to get at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree, without rounding off.
- 50% aggregate for candidates who belong to the SC/ST and PWD Category Candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2021 are also eligible for this entrance exam.
How to fill IIT JAM Application Form 2021
Step-1: Register Online
- Visit Official Link in the official website of IIT JAM 2021 (Application link will be updated here).
- Search the link related to “Applicant Login” and click it.
- A registration window will appear on the screen fill Details
- Enter required details in the registration form such as Candidates Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and other details.
- Submit it after filling the details.
- Students will receive an Enrolment ID sent to the registered email ID and Contact Number, after a successful registration.
Step-2: Fill Details in the Application Form
- Login & Fill Details
- Use their Enrolment ID and Password to login to the website.
- Fill the following details in the application form:
- General Details: Parent/guardian’s name & mobile number, city preferences, date of birth, gender, number and choice of test paper(s), address for communication, category & PwD status and other required details.
- Qualification Details: Qualifying degree, the percentage of marks/CGPA, details of valid personal ID information, etc.
- Verify and Submit Details
- After filling the details, check all the filled entries carefully.
- After verifying, click on the “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- The photograph should be colored with white or a very light background taken after 1st July 2016 in JPEG format with 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm dimensions.
- The face should occupy about 50% of the area.
- Mobile phone & other self-composed portraits are not accepted.
- The signature should be put in rectangular box size 7 cm × 2 cm (width x height) on an A4 white paper. The signature must be done with black or dark blue ink.
- The image should be in JPEG format with 560 x 160 (maximum pixel resolution) and 280 x 80 (minimum pixel resolution).
- Go through the upload images option.
- Choose the scanned images of photograph, signature and SC/ST/PWD certificate (if applicable) one by one and upload them.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images, Proceed to make the fee payment.
- In online mode, candidates are required to enter the payment details and pay the application fee.
- In offline mode, take a printout of the e-challan form and submit the application fee to the nearest branch of SBI Bank.
Step-5: Print Application Form
- Take the printout of the filled application form after completing all steps of the application form.
- Keep safe the printed application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printed application form to the authority.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|SC/ST/PWD & Female (all categories)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
The fee can be paid through online and offline methods,
- debit/credit card or net banking (online method)
- e-challan of State Bank of India.
Details to fill in the IIT JAM Application Form
- Examination details such as a number of papers, examination centers, etc.
- Applicant’s personal information such as name, enrolment ID, DOB, Gender, contact details, etc.
- Communication details such as an address, pin code, ID proofs, etc.
- Details of the qualifying degrees and examinations.
- Upload photographs and signatures with proper dimensions and format.
- Payment of application fee for JAM 2021.
Courses offered by various IITs across the country are as follows:
- Integrated Ph.D. (at IISc Bangalore)
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D
- M.Sc (Two years)
- M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree
20 thoughts on “IIT JAM Application Form 2021 (Starts on 10 September 2020)”
give iit jam sample papers
Please give me IIT jam paper set
Can you explain please what’s two test paper ??
what do you mean by test paper and one test paper???
sir na photo back grond blue undhi correction cheyali ela sir
Joint the College
Sir I m Karan
May I know what is one or two test paper exam
Please inform me
As well as i know That ..
There are two subjects in Final year of Graduation So one and two paper means you can fill Form your both subjects . If you have command in both.
I can do it I am priyanshu singh and let me know if in this lines
Can anyone tell me that I have done B.Sc in chemistry but I never had maths as a subject .so can I apply for the exam for chemistry paper.please tell me.
Yes you can apply for IIT JAM in Chemistry subject. You have to check out the JAM Eligibility for complete information.
plz anyone tell me about what is the 7 examination means in oit jam .i m going to do msc in chemistry.how many examination do i have to give.
Comment:sir, I want know about age limit for iit jam (BL) upper age limit
Sir can you tell me whether we can write the rest paper for both session 1 and session 2 in the same exam centre
Comment:give iit jam previous paper
Do u Hv prvs paper of IIT
How percentage a student had to apply the exam IIT JAM
I passed 12th of biology can I apply for IIT jam ? And presently study at bsc Hons chemistry please reply?
Kya msc.karne ke baad phir se jam qualify karke iit se msc.kar sakte hai .pls.reply then i will apply jam 2019.
can anyone provide a link for IIT JAM 2019?