IOCL B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022: The candidates who want to pursue their career in nursing can apply on or before the last date of application. The admissions will be provided to deserving candidates at Assam Oil College of Nursing and GNM Course at Assam Oil School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. The interested candidates can go through this article to get important details about admission such as eligibility criteria, course duration, etc.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) Course for the session starting from August 2022 at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
- B.Sc (Nursing)- 4-years (Full-time Regular Course)
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery Course)- 3-years (Full-time Regular Course)
IOCL B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Details
|Date of issuance of Website Notification and newspaper advertisement||28 May 2022|
|Opening of Online Application module||29 May 2022|
|Last date of receipt of online application||18 June 2022|
|Written Test (Tentatively)||26 June 2022|
|Publication of result (Tentatively)||05 July 2022|
|Date of Document Verification (Tentatively)||11 July 2022|
|Medical examination (Tentatively)||11 July 2022|
|Receipt of PEME result||22 July 2022|
|Date of Admission||27 July 2022|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Qualification Eligibility for B.Sc (Nursing)
To apply for B.Sc (Nursing), the applicants must have passed 12th with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English Core/ English Elective scoring a minimum of 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWBD categories 45% marks) from a recognized Board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Boards.
Qualification Eligibility for GNM
- To apply for GNM, the applicants must have passed 12th with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English OR HSSLC (i.e. 10+2) with Arts (Mathematics, Political Science, Geography, Accountancy, Sociology, Philosophy, History, Business Studies, Home Science, Psychology, Biotechnology, Economics,) and English Core/ English Elective or Health Care Science-Vocational stream only, OR
- Any other equivalent exam as per INC rule & regulations. The qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board under AHSEC/ AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE scoring minimum 40% marks (in case of SC/ST/PWBD category 35% marks).
- However, the preference will be given to those candidates who have cleared HSSLC (i.e. 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English subjects.
Check Also>> AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2022
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and the maximum should be 24 years (age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD categories as per presidential directives).
- For age proof, the certificates issued by a Board of Secondary Education for qualifying 10th/ 12th will only be acceptable documents.
IOCL B.Sc Nursing & GNM Admission Form
- The applications must be sent (along with other required documents mentioned below) by post only to Sr. Employee Relations Manager at this address
Sr. Employee Relations Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Assam Oil Division),
P.O- Digboi, Tinsukia,
Pin Code- 786171
- An application (typed in English in A4 size paper) as per the prescribed format given in the advertisement. Along with the application, you also need to send the self-attested photocopies of other relevant documents like age proof, category certificate, qualification documents, caste certificate (if applicable), physically handicapped certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Income certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority (not below the rank of Circle Revenue Inspector)/ any other competent authority (authorized to issue such income certificates in the state), EWS certificate, etc.
- The applicants must have superscribed Advt. No. & Name of the Course applied for on top of the envelope.
- All the application forms must have been received on or before the due date of application. Application forms received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The candidates will be selected based on the written test (One and a half hours duration) and the Personal Interview that will be held at Digboi.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 40% (in the case of SC/ST/PWBD categories 35%) to pass the written test to qualify for further stages of the selection procedure.
- The applicants must be medically fit as per the criteria of IOCL, Assam, Oil Division.
- The candidates must note that qualifying written test scoring minimum qualifying marks does not ensure that you have been shortlisted for the Personal Interview stage or final selection. The shortlisting or final selection of candidates will depend on the No. of seats available.
- Shortlisted applicants, in the ratio of 1:2 (two applicants for one post/seat, with due cognizance to No. of reserved posts) subject to score minimum qualifying marks in the written test will have to attend Personal Interview for selection.
- The Personal Interview for both the courses (B.Sc Nursing & GNM) will be conducted by a duly constituted selection committee.
Stipend- IOCL B.Sc Nursing & GNM Admission 2022
|B.Sc (Nursing)||1st year||Rs. 2800/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 3000/-|
|3rd year||Rs. 3200/-|
|4th year||Rs. 3400/-|
|GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery)||1st year||Rs. 2500/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 2700/-|
|3rd year||Rs. 2900/-|
The candidates who have any further queries about IOCL B.Sc Nursing & GNM Admission 2022 can visit the official website https://iocl.com.