ISRO Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) offers recruitment for the desiring candidates every year. It is a very great opportunity for the graduates, engineers and 12th passed candidates of Indian nationality. ISRO Department of Space Units/ Centres fills up various level of vacant positions in India. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is soon going to release the notification regarding recruitment for the year 2023. The recruitment will be released with the assistance of the official website which is www.isro.gov.in most likely in the third week of December 2023.
Approximately, 526 vacancies will be filled for the positions of Assistant, Steno, Junior Personal Assistant and UDC. To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to do online registration which will most likely be commenced from the third week of December 2023 and they must fill out the online application and submit the same before second week of January 2023. Interested candidates should read the complete information like the eligibility criteria, application form and fees, recruitment dates, exam pattern and pay & allowances.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Post Name||Assistant, Steno, Junior Personal Assistant and UDC|
|Number of Vacancies||526 approximately|
|Job Location||Zone Wise|
|Last Date To Apply||Second week of January 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification released||Third week of December 2023|
|Application Starts||Third week of December 2023|
|Last date of application||Second week of January 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||Second week of January 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Personal Assistants||153|
|Upper Division Clerks||16|
|Assistants at Self Governing Institutions under Department of Space||03|
|Personal Assistants at Self Governing Institutions under Department of Space||01|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 28 Years, while relaxation in age will be applicable according to the ISRO recruitment rules.
- Assistant: A degree of Graduation along with minimum 60% CGPA or marks of 6.32 on a 10- Point Scale as stated by any recognized university with a pre-requisite condition that a candidate should pass the graduation within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the institution.
- Upper Division Clerks: Candidates should possess proficiency in the Computer use.
- Assistants/ Junior Personal Assistant for filling-UP At Self Governing Institutions Under Dept. Of Space/ Stenographers: A degree of graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10- point scale as prescribed by any recognized university with pre-requisite condition that the applicant should passed the graduation within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the university. OR
- Diploma in Secretarial/ Commercial Practice with 60% minimum marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a scale of 10 as prescribed by any recognized board/ university with a pre requisite condition that applicant must have passed the diploma within the stipulated course duration as prescribed by the university. OR
- An experience of one year as Steno- Typist/ Stenographer and a minimum speed of 60 W.P.M. In English Stenography. Proficiency in the use of computer should also be there.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Form
In order to apply for the ongoing recruitment in Indian Space Research Organization, candidates have to firstly visit the authorized web portal of Indian Space Research Organization. After this, on the homepage you will see the option of career and click on the Current Opportunities option. Next, click on the eye icon given at the concerned recruitment. After that click on the submit online application here option, then you have to fill out the form and make the payment of the application fees. At last, make sure to take a print out the application form.
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Nil|
|All Category Female||Nil|
After knowing the selection process, candidates can begin their preparation for the recruitment exams, therefore the post wise selection process for ISRO Recruitment 2023 is given under the section below:
Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk
Written exam: A single objective type of paper will be provided with a duration of 120 minutes. A skill test will take place.
Stenographer/Junior Personal Assistant
Written exam: A single objective type paper with a duration of 120 minutes will be organized.
Skill Test: It consists of stenography test and computer literacy test.
|Subject||No of Questions & Mark’s||Time|
|General English||50||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||50|
The final selection of the candidates will be done for the positions like Stenographers/ Upper Division Clerks/ Assistants/ Junior Personal Assistants. These posts will receive according to per pay level 4. Shortlisted candidates will be able to receive the minimum basic pay of INR 25,500/- per month. Indian Space Research Organization also provides various kinds of allowances for instance House Rent Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA) and Transport Allowance based on the extant rules on the subject. The New Pension Scheme will be followed for governing the scheme. Besides all the above mentioned allowances, medical facilities for subsidized canteen, self and dependents, leave travel concession, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), house building advance, Group Insurance, etc. are admissible according to the orders of central government.