Jain University Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
For providing admission in UG, PG and Research programmes in the field of education, Jain University Admission 2019 will be conducted. The university offers the admission in engineering, management, science, commerce, humanities and social sciences and many languages. The university conducts the separate entrance exam for UG and PG courses. Admission to Jain University will be entirely based on entrance exam merit. Candidates can get detailed information about Jain University Admission 2019 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counselling details.
UG Programmes: B.Sc (Regular/Professional), BMS, B.Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors), BBA, BA/BA (Professional), B.Tech (Regular/ Lateral), BCA (Elective/ Specialization)
PG Programmes: M.Sc, M.Sc IT, MA, M.Com (Elective/ Professional/), MCA (Electives/ Specialization), M.Tech, MMS, MBA
Jain University Notification 2019
- Jain University Application process will be started from November 2018. Candidates can Click Here to apply for Jain University.
Jain University Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Application form started||November 2018||November 2018||September 2018|
|Last date to apply||April 2019||April 2019||January 2019|
|Exam Date||April 2019||May 2019||Jan 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||April 2019||May 2019||March 2019|
Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form Details
The application form will be started from November 2018 for UG and B.Tech course. For PG courses, the application form will be started from September 2018. The application form can be accessed through online mode. Candidate should carefully fill the application form. Fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form, upload the documents and submit the application fee. An application number will be generated online, once you paid the application fee. After the last date, no application form will be accepted. Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form. There is no need to send the hard copy of application form and keep it safe till the admission process is over.
- Passed in PCMB/PCMC/PCME in PUC or ISC/CBSE or equivalent board candidates with 60% marks are only eligible to get admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Diploma Holder’s candidates can also apply for the Lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech.
- Final year of class 12th candidates can also apply.
For UG Programmes:
- Candidates have to pass their PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam recognized from the government body in any discipline with 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Relaxation of 5% will be given to the SC/ST candidates.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must complete their 3 years of graduation in any discipline without any backlogs with 50% of minimum marks in their graduation (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates with a composite score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or with 70% marks in CAT/CMAT/XAT are also eligible to apply.
- Final year graduates can also apply.
- Appear in JET is also compulsory for those candidates who have not valid national level test score.
- The candidates can submit the application fee through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee to be paid is Rs. 550/-.
- Candidates can also get the coupon by payment in cash at admission office.
- Candidates will be required to appear in entrance exam, those wish to apply for admission in Jain University.
- The candidates those selected provisionally on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
- Only these selected candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The final admission will be offered only after the GD and PI rounds.
- The application form will be started for both UG and PG through online mode.
- An Entrance exam will be conducted to offer admission to UG and PG courses as JET UG and JET PG.
- Admission in B.Tech lateral entry will not be offered through JET UG.
- The entrance exam will be conducted by Jain University on April 2019 for UG courses and January 2019 for PG courses.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in both offline and online.
- For the JET qualifying candidates for UG and PG, a separate merit list will be prepared after the declaration of the result.
- The merit list will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates those appeared in the JET entrance examination can access their result from the website.
- Candidates can check their ranks in the merit list by entering their registration number.
- Candidates have to go through the personal interview and group discussion, to get admission.
- On the merit base, selected candidates will be called for the counselling round.
- Candidates have to present in person to attend the counseling session.
- Candidates have to bring the original documents along with them, on the day of counselling.
- The complete schedule of counselling will be available on the university website on due dates.
- The admission will be conducted on the merit base.
- Jain University Admission 2019 will be offered on the basis of the merit and the numbers of seat available.
- Candidates have to collect their admission offer letter from the Center Head’s Office.
- Make payment of fee at the SBI website/branch or through DD and get e-receipt of Challan.
- A welcome letter included with all relevant details and schedule will be mailed to the candidates registered email Id.
- Candidate can also get the welcome letter in person from the admission office.
Documents required at the time of admission registration:
- PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet.
- Copy of 10th mark sheet.
- 2 recent stamp size and 2 identity card size photograph.
- A photocopy of Aadhaar card/passport.
- Transfer certificate from last attended college/school.
- A copy of the residential permit (for foreign nationals only).
- A copy of Visa (for NRI and Foreign candidates only).
- Migration Certificate for non-Karnataka candidates.