JEECUP Counselling 2020: Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) organize UP Polytechnic counselling after the release of exam result. It is the popular state level examination by which candidates are provided with the best opportunity to get admission in the polytechnic courses. The merit list will be declared for the applicants who have qualified the examinations. Such applicants will get admission in numerous polytechnic colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh state based on the rank list. UP Polytechnic counselling will be started from 4th week of June 2020. Check here counselling tentative schedule, and procedure.
JEECUP Counselling 2020: Important Dates
The counselling schedule of UPJEE is conducted, here given the date schedule of UP Polytechnic schedule
|Online Registration & Choice Filling Started||4th week of June 2020|
|Verification of Document||4th week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment & Fee Deposition||1st week of July 2020|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling Started (For New Candidates Only)||2nd week of July 2020|
|Verification of Document||2nd week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment & Fee Deposition||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting at the Allotted College|
|Verification of Document & Fee Submission||4th week of July to 1st week of August 2020|
JEECUP Counselling 2020: Steps
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment & Fee Deposition
- Reporting at the Allotted College
JEECUP Counselling 2020: Procedure
- Candidates have to register for the JEECUP Counselling 2020 through online mode from the website.
- Candidates can register with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Candidates have to submit the counselling fee, after registration.
- Candidates can select the courses & institution as per their preferences, those registrations are completed.
- There will be no limit to select the maximum number of choices.
- Candidates have to lock the final choice filling, after choosing all the choices.
- Candidates have to choose the maximum number of choices in the counselling.
- Only the candidates who completed the lock choice process, their documents will be verified.
- The documents will be verified by the counsellor.
- Candidates have to verify their documents physically in the help desk centre.
- If all the documents will find correct it will be uploaded online on the website.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates, after the document verification.
- Candidates who allotted a seat have to submit Rs. 3000 as a security fee.
- Candidates, those submit the security fee have two options of seat allotment
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college within a given time period & confirm their seats, after the completion of all the process.
Check Here: Polytechnic Admission Notifications
Required documents for JEECUP Counselling 2020
For the counselling, applicants have to carry some required documents and details and at least they should have the two photocopies at the time of JEECUP Counselling 2020/admission for verification
- 10th & 10+2 Marks Sheets
- 10th & 10+2 Passing Certificate
- JEECUP Counselling Letter 2020
- JEECUP Rank Card 2020
- JEECUP Admit Card 2020
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
- ID Proof
- Two Photograph
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: 10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks.
- Agriculture Engineering: 10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering: 10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice and Library & Information Science: 12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English).
- Diploma in Pharmacy: 10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Post Graduate in Biotechnology: B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry.
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses: Graduate in any discipline.
- Diploma in Hotel Management: 12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: 12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Post Diploma in Information Technology: Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute.
- The aspirants who qualify the entrance exam will be eligible for the Counselling Process.
- After the announcement of the result, the aspirants can check the counselling dates.
- The applicants will be called for the verification of documents as per the ranks.
- The officials will give the Seat Allotment to the contenders, once the verification is done.
Check here official details: https://jeecup.nic.in/