JEEP 2018: Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2018 is a state level joint engineering examination. This examination is conducted to offer admission to various private & govt. institutions/colleges of Uttarakhand. The examination will be held in the month of April 2018 by UBTER. The application forms are available from 1st January 2018. The applicants are advised to go through the complete details related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2018. In the below article, applicants can check all the detailed informatin about JEEP 2018 like, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card etc.
|Release of Application form||1st January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th March 2018|
|Last Date to Print filled-up form||16th March 2018|
|Release of Admit card||15th April 2018|
|Date of Exam|
|For Group E/P||29th April 2018|
|For Group H/M/G/T/A||30th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||20th May 2018|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
JEEP 2018 Application form
- The applicants can get the application form from the main office personally or through post by sending the Demand Draft.
- The applicants will have to paste their recent photograph to avoid rejection of application forms.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm/ 4.5 cm.
- The signature of the applicants must be done with black ball point pen.
- The applicants will have to enter all the genuine details as asked in the application form such as Applicant’s name, Father’s name, Nationality, category, gender, DOB, Educational details, Contact details etc.
- The applications have to be submitted only through offline mode.
- The applicants must have an Indian citizen.
- The applicants should have qualified 10th standard examination scoring minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- For diploma in office mgmt. lateral entry courses, pharmacy & hotel mgmt. the applicants must have qualified the 12th standard examination.
- There is no age limit to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2018.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14%|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||5%|
- The registration fee is Rs. 800/- for General category and Rs. 500/- for reserved categories.
- The fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The questions will be of MCQ type in the examination.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Candidates have to use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- The subjects will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The total exam duration will be three hours.
- Five marks will be provided for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions paper will have questions based on 10th & 12th
For Engineering or Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50 %|
For Diploma in Engineering:
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc)||20 %|
The admit cards will be available 15 days prior to the examination. The admit cards will be available only through online mode.
- The applicants must bring the admit cards at the examination center.
- If any applicants is unable to download the admit card, then he/she should contact the official authority without getting late.
- The applicants have to bring their photo ID proof at the examination center along with admit card.
Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, New Tehri, Uttarkashi, Srinagar, Rudrapur, Haldawani, Nanital, Almora, Pithoragarh, Gochar, Rudraprayag, Kashipur, Bageshwar, Lohaghat
- The result will be declared in the last week of May 2018
- The admission will be offered on the basis of merit list.
- There will not be any separate letter send for counseling.
- If 2 applicants score identical marks then the tie can be solved by DOB.
JEEP 2018 Cut offs
The applicants will have to score minimum cut off marks to qualify the examination. The cut off will be based on-
- No. of applicants
- Difficulty level of examination
- Annual intake
- Preceding year cut off
- Admission trends of the year
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Counselling 2018
- The Counselling will be organized through online process.
- No individual counselling call letter will be sent to the candidates.
- According to the obtained rank, students will be shortlisted for counselling process.
- The counselling process will be organized into various rounds.
- Candidates have to fill, lock and submit their choices of colleges and courses through online mode.
- Candidates need to present at the college to confirm their admission, after the seat allotment procedure.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate (if applicable).
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2018 admit card.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2018 rank card.
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- The JEEP syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students.
- The syllabus will be of 10th and 12th class standard (as applicable).
- For diploma in the pharmacy, the syllabus will comprise of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- For engineering & technology, the syllabus will contain topics from Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Application, the syllabus will have topics from Numerical Ability, General Intelligence, English Comprehension, General Awareness, and Reasoning.