JEXPO 2018: WB Polytechnic Application Form, Date, Eligibility
JEXPO is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. It is a state level examination conducted under the supervision of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Applications will be invited from interested & eligible applicants for JEXPO 2018 examination. Through JEXPO 2018 the eligible and successful applicants will get admission in the 1st year of diploma courses offered by numerous polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. The interested applicants can check all the relevant details for JEXPO 2018 from this article below.
JEXPO/VOCLET 2018 Notification
- JEXPO 2018: WB Polytechnic Application Process has started from 29th January 2018. Click Here to apply for the same.
List of Diploma Courses Offered
JEXPO 2018 Important Dates- Announced
|Application form available||29th January 2018|
|Last date for form submission||5th March 2018|
|Last date for OMR application submission||5th March 2018|
|Admit card will be available||2nd April 2018|
|Exam Date||29th April 2018|
|Result||18th May 2018|
|Counselling begins||Jun 2018|
JEXPO 2018 Application Form Details
The Application Form of JEXPO 2018 will be available via online and offline mode as well. As the offline mode, the OMR application form of JEXPO 2018 along with information bulletin will be available at various governments, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal. In the WB Polytechnic Application Form, fill all the necessary details like personal, qualification and many others. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Take the printout of it, after filling the application form. Attach all the required documents with the application form and submit the completed application form to the designated polytechnic centers along with the required fees.
- The applicants should have cleared 10th standard or equivalent examination from any recognized board (appearing applicants can also apply)
- The applicants must have obtained minimum 35% aggregate in the qualifying examination (without additional subjects).
- There is no age limit to apply for JEXPO 2018.
- The offline application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- At the time of submitting the application at the designated center, the application fee shall be submitted via online mode.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper 1 – Mathematics and Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry.
- The exam duration will be two hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
JEXPO 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded through the official link given in our website.
- The Admit Card will be released from the first week of April 2018.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their application number.
- The admit card will contain details like student’s roll number, name, exam venue, exam date, time and other exam related details.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination venue.
JEXPO 2018 Result
- The West Bengal Polytechnic Result will be declared in the second week of May 2018.
- The result will be provided to students via online mode through the website.
- By entering the enrollment number or name, candidates can check their result.
- For further admission procedure, candidates are advised to take the printout of the result.
JEXPO 2018 Counselling
- The counseling process will be conducted in online mode.
- Students can appear in the Counselling in the month of June 2018.
- Firstly candidates have to register online to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank.
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees, after seat allotment.
- For the document verification process, candidates have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- JEXPO 2018 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Students can prepare from these subjects for the JEXPO 2018 examination.
- WB Polytechnic syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Power, Energy, Change of state, Matter & Energy, Rest and Motion, System of measurements & Measuring devices, Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration, Light, Sound, Structure of Atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many others.
Identification of matter: Physical and Chemical properties, Chemical reaction and chemical equation, Physical & chemical change, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Oxygen, Oxides, acids, base and salts, Water, Fuel (Carbonaceous), Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many others.
The mathematics section will contain different topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry and many others.
JEXPO 2018: Important Points
- Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Practice previous years question papers and sample papers.
- Practicing Previous Papers will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Do meditation and yoga it will help you concentrate more in your studies.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.