Jharkhand GNM 2023: To get admission in General Nursing and Midwifery course (GNM) course, the applicant needs to appear for the entrance exam which will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). JCECEB organizes and manages the entrance exam every year for eligible applicants. Only qualified candidates can get admission to the GNM course. Go through the official website of the university or the article given below for more information about Jharkhand GNM 2023.
Jharkhand GNM 2023 Updates
GNM Application process is going to start soon for session 2023… Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
Jharkhand GNM 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of the Application form||September 2023|
|Submission of application form||September 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of the results||To be announced|
|Counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Counselling round 2||To be announced|
Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB & English) with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Students qualified 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Political Science, Economics, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business Studies, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective OR Science OR Health care Science- Vocational stream only passing out from recognized board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under-recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40%.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examinations or Health care Science- Vocational stream only conducted by the national institute of Open School with 40%.
Jharkhand GNM Application Form
The Official authority (JCECEB) will release the application forms of Jharkhand GNM 2023 in online mode. Visit the official website of the university to get the application form. Read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Before filing the application form, check, and read carefully all the important instructions related to the application process. Fill all the important details like personal details, educational details, contact details, etc, in the application form. Upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signature in the required specified size and format. Take a printout of the same and submit the form before the due date in order to avoid rejection of the same.
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/- (PH Exempted )|
|Online application form||Apply Here|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- as application fee.
- The application fee is similar for all category applicants.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode through debit card, credit card or net banking feature available.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Application fee received after due date will not be considered by the authorities.
Jharkhand GNM Merit List
Jharkhand GNM Admission Process
- On the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam or past qualifying exams, the candidates will get admission to the university.
- There is no information about the counseling round or the interview round disclosed by the authorities.
- The candidate’s document will be required for the verification process at the time of the admission procedure.
- Applicants who have secured good marks in the entrance exam should keep ready all necessary original and attested copies of the documents.
- Once the verification process is done, the candidates will get back all the original documents.