Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam pattern
JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) conducts state level examination of Jharkhand Polytechnic also termed as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The eligible applicants will get admission to numerous eng. And non-eng. Polytechnic programs at institutes & colleges of Jharkhand. Check the article below to know more about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 and its Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Important Dates, Result, Syllabus etc.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Process has started from 10th April 2018. Click Here to apply for the same.
- As per sources Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT)
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018: Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||10th April 2018|
|Last Date of Form||30th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||15th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2018|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
JCECEB has released the application notification for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018. The application forms for Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available from 10th April 2018. The applicant can fill the application form online. They have to enter all the details as required in the application form. The applicants have to pay Rs. 650/- (for general & OBC (I/II) applicants) and Rs. 325/- (for SC/ST applicants) as application fee. The applicants have to send duly filled application form along with required documents at this address-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
SirkhaToli, Namkum, Ranchi (Jharkhand)- 834023
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen and also have a domicile of Jharkhand.
- There is no age limit for other courses (except mining eng., the minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st July of examination year).
- The applicants must have qualified 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board scoring minimum 35% marks (appearing applicants can also apply, provided they will have to qualify the examination before the counseling starts).
- The application fee is Rs. 650 for general category candidates and
- The application fee is Rs. 325 for SC/ST category candidates..
- Candidates can pay the fee through online (online payment gateway) or
- Candidates can also pay the fee through offline (e-Challan) mode.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English as well.
- There will be MCQ type questions available in the examination paper.
- There will be 4 options given to each question and the applicants will have to choose the correct one.
- The syllabus of the examination includes Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The syllabus will cover the topics of 10th
Admit Card 2018
- PECE Admit Card 2018 will be available through online or offline mode.
- The authority will also send the admit card by post.
- From the 1st week of May 2018, candidates will get the online admit card from our website.
- Candidates have to bring a valid admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall, without a valid admit card.
- PECE Result 2018 will be declared through online mode on our website.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the 4th week of May 2018.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number & other details to check the result.
- On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates are advised to keep the scorecard until the admission process not over.
- Candidates must download their counselling letter from the website.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure, on the basis of the merit list.
- The counselling will begin after the result declaration.
- Candidates have to carry their original documents for verification, at the time of counselling.
- Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee.
Documents to be needed during counselling
The applicants have to bring their original documents along with photocopies of the same to complete the verification procedure. The required documents are-
- 10th standard admit card
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Recent passport size photograph
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 mark sheet
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
- The syllabus will be based on the 10th class standard.
- The syllabus will contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018: Important Points
- The application form will be issued in online or offline mode.
- The exam is for both engineering & non-engineering courses.
- The form will be available from the 3rd week of March 2018.
- Candidates who fill the application through offline mode have to send the application along with the relevant documents in the official address given above.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The question paper will come in both English & Hindi Language.
- The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen-paper mode).