Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 [PECE] Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) every year for offering admission into various engineering & non-engineering Polytechnic courses. It is a state level entrance exam and referred as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) from the year 2018 and this year is going to conduct tentatively in the month of April 2019. Candidates can get admission into aforesaid courses offered at various affiliated colleges & institutions located in Jharkhand, through Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 scores. Read the article below for more information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Important Updates
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Online Application process will be started from the 1st week of April 2019. Click Here to apply online.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|The application form will available from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2019|
|Admit card Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling will start from||Probably in June 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Most probably in the month of March 2019, the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application form will available both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can obtain the application form from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state, in offline mode.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate must have a valid domicile of Jharkhand.
- ID: Adhaar Card is compulsory to apply for PECE.
- Age Limit: the minimum age limit for mining courses is 17 years as on 1st July 2019.
- There is no limit for other courses.
- Candidate must be pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must possess 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Payment can be made through online mode (online payment gateway).
- Payment can be made through offline mode (e-Challan) modes.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (pen and paper based mode)
- Examination Pattern: OMR pattern
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: No
- Language: Hindi and English
- Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects of 10th level.
- The authority will release the application form through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can also obtain admit card through post.
- Admit Card will be available in the month of April tentatively.
- To download their admit card, candidates need to visit the official website of PECE.
- Applicants need to bring their BCECE admit card while coming to the examination center.
- Candidates can check their result online through the official website of the board most likely from May 2019. Applicants should provide their roll number and other important information to download/view the result. Safe the score card till the admission process gets over.
- On the basis of merit list, the officials will invite the candidates for the counselling procedure.
- After the announcement of result, the process of counselling will commence.
- Candidates, who qualify the entrance test, can download their counselling letter from the official website.
- At the time of counseling, candidates should bring their original documents for verification.
Documents to be needed during counselling
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Counselling letter
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2019 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 mark sheet
- Domicile certificate