Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 [PECE]: Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for offering admission into various engineering & non-engineering Polytechnic courses. It is a state-level entrance exam and referred to as the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). Candidates can get admission into aforesaid courses offered at various affiliated colleges & institutions located in Jharkhand, through Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 scores. Read the article below for more information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
|The application form will available from||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card Release||2nd week of May 2021|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling will start from||Probably in June 2021|
- Candidates must be a citizen of India having valid domicile of Jharkhand.
- Adhaar Card is compulsory to apply for PECE.
- Candidate must be pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must possess 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age limit for mining courses is 17 years as on 1st July 2021.
- There is no limit on other courses.
|Check Here: झारखंड पॉलिटेक्निक 2021 हिंदी में जानकारी|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
The exam conducting authority will provide the Application form through online or offline mode. Most probably in the month of March 2021, Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form will available. Candidates can obtain the application form from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state, in offline mode. For offline mode, the candidates have to submit the application along with the relevant documents to the official address.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
- Payment can be made through online mode (online payment gateway).
- Payment can be made through offline mode (e-Challan) modes.
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (pen and paper-based mode)
- Examination Pattern: OMR pattern
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: No
- Language: Hindi and English
- Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects of 10th level.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
On the basis of the merit list, the officials will invite the candidates for the Jharkhand polytechnic counselling procedure. After the announcement of the result, the process of counselling will commence. Candidates, who qualify the entrance test, can download their counselling letter from the official website. At the time of counselling, candidates should bring their original documents for verification.
Documents to be needed during counselling
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Counselling letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 admit card and mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- The syllabus is based on the study of CBSE & state board.
- It will be based on the 10th class standard.
- The syllabus will contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021: Important Points
- Jharkhand Polytechnic/ PECE is a state-level entrance exam.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years only for mining engineering.
- The authority will release the application form through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can also obtain admit card through the post.
- To download their admit card, candidates need to visit the official website of PECE.
- The exam will be in an online (computer-based test) mode.
- Applicants need to bring the admit card while coming to the examination center.
- Candidates can check their result online through the official website of the board.
- Applicants should provide their roll number and other important information to download/view the result.
- Safe the scorecard until the admission process gets over.