JIPMER MBBS 2023: For filling up MBBS seats, an entrance examination called JIPMER MBBS is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry on an annual basis. It is a popular exam among students seeking medical courses. The application form will be available online in the month of March. JIPMER MBBS 2023 entrance exam is likely to be held in the month of June 2023. Candidates should apply within the specified time schedule.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Important Updates
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Process will be started from the 1st week of March 2023. Candidates can Click Here to apply for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2023|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2023|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2023|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of June 2023|
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- However, reserved category candidates have to secure 40% marks only.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in the qualifying exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form
JIPMER MBBS Application Form will be available online at the official website probably in the month of March 2023. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility conditions as mentioned above should go ahead with making JIPMER MBBS 2023 online application form. Read the complete information brochure from the website. Candidates should keep ready scanned photographs and signatures which will be updated with the application form. Fill in all the details carefully and do not conceal any information. Take a printout of the application form, after submitting the application.
- Payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
|General (UR)||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted from application fee|
- The entrance exam will be held online (computer-based exam).
- The language of the paper will be English and Hindi.
- Questions will be objective type having four alternatives.
- The question paper will contain 200 questions.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result
- After completion of the entrance exam, the JIPMER will declare the JIPMER MBBS 2023 result.
- The result will be available probably in the month of June 2023.
- Candidates can avail their results on the official website.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result.
- According to the merit list, meritorious candidates will be invited to attend counselling.
- Keep a printout of the result with you for future use.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend JIPMER MBBS Counselling on the basis of the merit list. The counselling will be held probably in the month of June 2023. On the basis of written exam score, seat availability, and documents verification, admission will be finalized. Appearing in the counselling does not mean that you have been selected for final admission. Qualified candidates must attend counselling along with requisite documents.
- The syllabus will be based on the qualifying exam.
- The question will be derived from 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates should have good command over these subjects to ensure the success of the exam.
- Candidates have to apply for the JIPMER exam for admission to the MBBS program.
- The application form will be issued only through online mode.
- You can submit the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The question paper will be comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. For complete details, check the exam pattern section.
- One mark will be given for correct answers. No negative marking for the wrong answer.