JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2023: JIPMER Nursing Exam organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is an entrance test exam to offer admission to B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, and M.Sc Nursing courses. JIPMER is the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia and is a medical school in India. JIPMER is an Indian central government-funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration located at the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India.
JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2023
- JIPMER Nursing Online Application link is given below.
JIPMER Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||last week of April 2023|
|Online registration closes||last week of May 2023|
|Admit card download from||from the 2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||last week of June 2023|
|For B.Sc Nursing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Tentative)|
|For Post Basic Diploma||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Tentative)|
|For M.Sc Nursing||2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (Tentative)|
|Publication of Merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
JIPMER Nursing Application Form
JIPMER Nursing application form will be available on the website through online mode. At the time of filling the application form, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned photograph and signature in a specified format. Students can also obtain the application form by post from the JIPMER office or in person. Students are advised to keep the printout of the completed application form for your references. The course code will not be changed further once the application form is submitted.
- A student must be an Indian National.
- The required qualification is 10+2 passed from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be passed the 10+2 with Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), Physics with English as a compulsory subject and must pass all the subjects individually and obtain 50% marks taken together in PCB. For the reserved category, the requisite marks are 40% marks and for OPH candidates, the marks should be 45%.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The student must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December.
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 500/-|
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1200/-|
- The application fee can be submitted through only the Net banking/Credit Card/Debit card.
- OPH students are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded back.
Steps to fill JIPMER Nursing Application Form
- Go to the Registration link (To be updated)
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Check Here: JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2023
- Admit card is mandatory for appearing exam, counselling/admission procedure.
- Admit card will not be sent to any students by post.
- The result will not be sent individually to any students through offline mode.
- On the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, the counselling will be done.
- Students are required to report to the allotted college for the completion of admission formalities after getting seats.