JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
The JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded only by aspirants whose application form has been accepted by the authority. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, (JIPMER), Puducherry will release JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 in online mode only. The admit card can be downloaded by entering user ID and password. No request for change in JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 will be allowed. The hall ticket must be carried to the exam centre by the aspirant for verification purpose.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|For January Session|
|Release of Admit Card||Nov 2018|
|Commencement of JIPMER PG exam||Nov 2018|
|Disclosure of Merit list||Dec 2018|
|First counseling||Dec 2018|
|Second counseling||Jan 2019|
|Third and open counseling||Jan 2019|
|Closing date of Admission||Jan 2019|
|For July Session|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|First counseling||Jun 2019|
|Second counseling||Jun 2019|
|Third counseling||Jul 2019|
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 Details
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 will consists name, birth date, exam date, exam centre details and other instructions to be followed. Candidates will not be allowed to enter inside the examination hall without the admit card. The admit card can be downloaded by entering user ID and password. In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, applicants must contact JIPMER admission officer.
Details on JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
- Name, father’s name, mother’s name.
- Date & timings of the examination.
- Registration number of candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions to be followed in the examination hall
Steps to Download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
- Assess the official site of JIPMER PG.
- Enter login credentials, and search for the direct link of downloading JIPMER PG Admit Card.
- Click on the link & download the JIPMER PG Admit card.
- Review your JIPMER PG Admit Card and take the print out of it
- Keep your Admit Card safely.
East Zone (16 Cities): Hooghly, Howrah, Asansol, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kalyani, Kolkatta, Cuttack, Jamshedpur, Im Agarthala, Bishnupur, Phal, Siliguri, Tezpur, Ai Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Zwal
West Zone (7 Cities): Bhopal, Gandhi Nagar, Mumbai, Nagpur, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur
North Zone (21 Cities): Delhi NCR, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Meerut, Mathura, Bhatinda, Mohali, Ranchi, Kuru Hissar, Sangrur, Yamunagar kshetra, Patiala, Ambal, Dehradun, Jalandhar, Sonipat, Amritsar
South Zone (26 Cities): Mangalore, Mysore, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Nagercoli, Tirunelveli, Thiruvannamalai, Namakkal, Puducherry, Rajahmundry, Salem, Trichy, Thoothukudi, Trivandrum, Thrissur, Kottayam, Vijayawada, Kannur, Madurai, Guntur, Karimnagar, Shimogavankudi, Wa Visakhapatinam, Vizianagaram, Rrangal
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019: Exam Pattern
- Candidate must prepare according to the exam pattern.
- Mode of the examination would be computer based mode i.e. online
- MCQ type will be asked in the examination.
- Exam paper consists of 250 MCQ questions.
- Four marks will be granted for every right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The pattern would be like this:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100|
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- Candidates are advised to reach at the allotted exam centre, two hours before the commencement of exam.
- It is mandatory to furnish the hall ticket and ID proof to the invigilator when asked.
- Only the admit card and valid identity proof will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Once an aspirant enters the examination hall, all candidates will be under surveillance.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
- Candidates are advised not to indulge into any unlawful activities.