JIPMER PG Counselling 2019: Procedure and Important Dates
JIPMER PG Counseling 2019 will be done on the basis of MD / MS Entrance Exam 2018 conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry. Candidates who have qualified as per result of JIPMER PG entrance exam 2019 shall attend counseling. The list of candidates who qualify for counseling should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019: Important Dates
|For January Session|
|Merit list publication||After 2nd week of Dec 2018|
|1st counselling||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|2nd counselling||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|3rd and open counselling||Last week of Jan 2019|
|Admission Closing date||Last week of Jan 2019|
|For July Session|
|1st counselling||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|3rd counselling||Last week of Jul 2019|
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
- Candidates need to get prepared in order to appear for the counselling process after the result declaration.
- The first round of counselling will start in the month of December, 2019.
- The second round will be commenced in the month of January, 2019.
- According to their category rank in the exam, candidates need to attend the counselling.
Documents Required during JIPMER PG 2019 Counselling
- Hall Ticket of JIPMER PG 2019
- DOB Certificates
- Rank Letter
- Internship completion certificate
- ID proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MBBS Degree or provisional pass certificate
Steps to give JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
Step 1: Counselling Process:
- Candidates will be allotted in batches for counselling on the basis of merit list & counseling schedule.
- The counselling procedure will start at 2:00 PM.
- On the basis of category rank (UR/INST/OBC/SC/ST and more) JIPMER PG Counselling 2019 will be commence.
- Biometric finger printing of candidate will be done.
- The biometric data will be matched with the pre-existing data of candidates.
- If a candidate missed the 1st counselling round , he/she will not be permitted to attend the second counselling session.
Step 2: Verification of Documents
- For verification, the documents of the qualified candidates will be verified in the counseling session.
- These documents have to be submitted to the JIPMER authorities and plays a vital role for admission of the candidate.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats and Payment of Fees
- The selected candidates will be allotted the seats into the Institute.
- Candidate have to remit admission fees, academic fees, learning resource fees & corpus fund on the counselling day if he/he will be allotted the seat.
Step 4 – Medical Examination
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo medical examination.
- Later on, the applicants have to report with the downloaded documents from the official site to the Academic Section on the same day.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019: Second Round
- Candidate who was present for the 1st counseling session but does not opt his/her category rank will be eligible to attend 2nd counseling session.
- The entire process of the 2nd session of counselling will be the same as that of the 1st round of counselling.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019: Third Round
- If any more seats are still available for the PG courses, final open round of counselling will be held.
- The counselling process for the 3rd round of counselling will be the same as the 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
- Indian citizens are only allowed to apply.
- Foreign nationals and OCI category candidates may apply.
- Candidates, who have completed MBBS or its equivalent degree as recognized by MCI, are eligible.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019: Important Points
- Candidates are required to appear for counseling procedure according to their category rank.
- Candidates will be invited on the basis of the merit list for attending the
- In the counselling ground, biometric finger printing process will be done.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be physically present in the counselling session.
- Candidates who haven’t attended the first round of counselling will not be permitted to attend the further rounds of counseling.