The J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020 will be conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. Candidates will be given admission to three years of diploma in polytechnic for engineering course. On the basis of merit of the qualifying exam or entrance test, the admission will be offered. If the number of applications will be more, the entrance exam will be conducted. The first priority will be given to the 10th class merit.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||4th week of December 2019|
|Starting of application form||1st week of January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Admit card release date||4th week of March 2020|
|Date of exam||1st week of April 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration date||1st week of May 2020|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of May 2020|
- The applying candidate should be the permanent resident of J&K state.
- Passed 10th class examination from a recognized board and institution with science & mathematics subject is required to apply.
- A minimum of 40% marks in case of the open category is required in the above qualifying exam (37% marks in case of reserved category).
- Appearing candidate in the qualifying exam can also apply.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020: Application Form
Candidates can visit the official website of the university for complete information related to the admission procedure. Fill and submit the application form of J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020 from the official website of the university in order to appear for the admission procedure. Candidates are advised to check the important information related to J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020 from the official website before filling the application form. Fill properly and correctly the details in the application form as it will be used for the admission process of the applicant. Upload some relevant documents in the application form and take a printout of the duly filled application form. Pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form to the official address.
- The application fee will be Rs.450/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- The language of the test paper will be English only.
- Maximum of 3 hours will be provided to complete the test.
- A total of 180 Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- 2 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
To select the candidates for the admission, the authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s marks obtained in the qualifying exam or entrance test. The counseling will be organized through online mode in which candidate have to carefully select the stream/institution. Candidates producing all the required original documents will be called for the counseling.
Document s required during counseling
- Category Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Date of birth (10th/12th certificate)
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
Syllabus for J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2020
|Electricity||Metals and Non-Metals|
|Sources of Energy||Acids, Bases, and Salts|
|Magnetic Effects of Current||Carbon and its Compounds|
|Light-Reflection and Refraction||Chemical Reactions and Equation|
|The Human Eye and the Colorful World||Periodic Classification of Elements|
Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Quadratic Equations, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equation in two Variables, Polynomials, Triangles, Probability, Arithmetic Progression, Real Numbers, Heights and Distances Surface Areas, and Volumes,
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Conjunction-types & Uses, Pronouns-Type & Uses, Clauses-types of Clauses and their Uses, Reported Speech-Changes in Verbs and other Changes, Sentence Patterns, Models-Modal Auxiliaries & their Uses, Past Perfect-Uses, To-Infinitive and-Hing Forms, Other Sentence Patterns