Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) was established in 2008. It is the first State private-public women’s university in India. JNEE is a University Entrance Test for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and doctoral programs in arts, commerce, law, engineering, science, education, etc. Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) conducts JNEE 2022 once a year. It is a National Level Entrance Test. Candidates can get more details about JNEE 2022 in the following article.
Courses Offered through JNEE 2022
- BA, B.Com., BBA, BHMS, BAMS, BCA, B.Tech., B.Lib., B.Sc., B.Ed., BPT, B.Voc, B.Pharm., LLB.
- LLM, MA, MCA, MSc, MCom, MEd, MLISc, MTech.
- For AYUSH courses, NEET Score is mandatory, along with JNEE
JNEE 2022: Important Dates
|Application Form Start Date
||3rd week of January 2022
|Application Form Last Date
||4th week of April 2022
|Admit Card Availability
||3rd week of June 2022
||4th week of June 2022
||2nd week of July 2022
- Candidates should have the Domicile of Jaipur; Ajmer & Sikar District only can claim the “day boarder” reservations.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for any Diploma, UG, PG or doctoral courses in JNEE 2022.
- 10-30 % seats are reserved for day boarders in each programme.
- UG courses: Passed 10+2 or equivalent, from a recognized university/board, in the relevant stream applied.
- A minimum of 55% marks for the general category is required in the above qualification (50% for OBC/SC/ST).
- PG courses: Passed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied.
- The above qualification should be passed with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% for OBC/SC/ST).
- PhD.: Passed a Master’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied.
- The percentage criteria in the above qualification should be a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 45% for OBC/SC/ST.
- The registration fee of JNEE 2022 for all candidates and all the programs will be INR 1000/-.
- The Application Fee can be paid through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and offline mode through Demand Draft (INR 1050/-) or Cash.
- The exam will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper language will be in English and Hindi.
- The Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
||Number of Question
|Research Programs Specific
- The date of the counselling will be intimidated to students through email.
- The qualified candidates of JNEE 2022 will be called for the counselling process.
- The counselling will take place at the university campus in Vedaant Gyan Valley.
- Candidates are required to appear in person for counselling for admission.
- No relaxation of any kind will be given in this regard.
Documents required during Admission
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes,
- 12th standard mark sheet,
- Address Proof/ Domicile Certificate (if any),
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- JNEE 2022 Score Card hard copy.
- Mark sheets of all semesters for PG courses and Doctoral Programmes