JNU Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
JNU Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Criteria- JNUEE
JNU Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for admission to the UG courses as well as post-graduate courses. It is one of the most known entrance examinations of the country. JNU is the renowned public central university, awarded by highest grade by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council which came into being in 1969. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the before filling the form. The e-Prospectus and the application process has been on 15th March 2019. To get all the important information about JNU Admission 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
JNUEE 2019 Important Updates
- Dates for JNU Admission 2019 has been released.
- NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct the JNU Entrance Examination for the session 2019-20.
- The Exam of 2019-2020 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Computer-based mode.
- Candidates can Click Here to apply online.
JNU Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Release of the Application form||15th March 2019|
|Application submission ends on||15th April 2019|
|Application correction window||17th-19th April|
|Exam date (JNUEE)||27th, 28th, 29th, 30th May|
Dates for MBA Programme
|Start of Online Application Process||20.01.2019 (From 10 a.m.)|
|Closing of Online Application Process||01.03.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
|Dates for MBA Viva/Interview of Shortlisted candidates||15, 16 and 18 April 2019|
|Final Results to be declared||26 April 2019|
|Booking of Seats starts from||03.05.2019 (10.00 a.m.)|
|Booking of Seats ends on||06.05.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
|Second List (if required)||10.05.2019|
|Booking of Seats starts from||10.05.2019 (from 10 a.m.)|
|Booking of Seats ends on||14.05.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
- BA (Hons) 1st year: 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- BA (Hons) 2nd year: 1st year of any bachelor degree or any equivalent with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- MA in Economics: Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 50% marks and knowledge of 10+2 level mathematics
- MA in Persian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese & French: Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- MCA: Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with 55% marks required.
- M.Tech in Statistical Computing: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks required.
- P.G. holders of AYUSH related subjects are also eligible to apply.
- M.Sc in Life Sciences: B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with at least 55% marks.
JNU Admission 2019 Application Form
The JNUEE Application process will be started soon. After the release of official notification, candidates can apply online for JNUEE 2019. Fill in the application form with all the details so that further n complications come up with the JNU admission. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time Courses (In Rs.)
|No. of Choices||GEN/EWS||SC/ST/PWD& BPL||OBC|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.1200||Rs.600||Rs.900|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.2400||Rs.1200||Rs.1800|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.3600||Rs.1800||Rs.2700|
JNU Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
- For BA (Honors): The paper comprises of objective type questions and short answers. Candidates will need to qualify the entrance test which comprises of the questions from General Knowledge, General English, and Elementary Knowledge.
- MA: Candidates will judge on the basis of subjects’ studied in B.A course.
- For M.Sc Course: Test for this course comprises of objective type questions from the subjects such as Physics, Physical Chemistry, and Mathematics of B.Sc level.
- For MCA: There will be objective type connected to Computer application and information technology
- For M.Tech: For this course, the question paper will be divided into two different parts. The First part will be comprised of questions such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. The second part of the examination will be comprised of subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Bioinformatics, Engineering Sciences, Mathematics/ Statistics. There will be multiple choice types of questions.
- For Ph.D. Course: Candidates for this course will evaluate base on the area of specialization. A written test will commence which will have analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
JNUEE 2019 Admit Card
- Download the admit card using official website.
- Use the official site for knowing all about the admit card.
- It requires the document that you need to have along with you while attempting for the exam.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
JNUEE 2019 Result
- The announcement of the result will make via official site http://www.jnu.ac.in/ so keep on checking the site in order to fetch the result of the examination.
JNU Admission 2019 Cut Off
|Programme of Study||Minimum Marks|
|General Category||OBC Category||SC/ST & PH Category|
|M.Phil./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., MPH/PH.D.||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A./M.Sc./MCA, B.A.(Hons.) 1st & 2nd Year Part Time (COP & Advanced Diploma in Mass Media in Urdu||30%||27%||25%|
- The syllabus of JNUEE will differ according to the course.
- The syllabus for the bachelor’s course is of 10+2 standard.
- Basically, the syllabus for the particular course includes the topics from the qualifying examination of that course.
- MA in Economics: It will contain topics like Microeconomics, Descriptive Statistics, Problems of Economic History, Underdevelopment and Growth, etc.
- MCA: General aptitude, reasoning and 10+2 and Bachelor’s level mathematics and Computer Science.
- M.Tech in Statistical Computing: Part A will comprises of General aptitude, reasoning, and Bachelor’s/Master’s level mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science. Part B will contain topics from data science/data communication stream.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology: General aptitude, reasoning, and Bachelor’s/Master’s level in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- BA (Hons) 1st year in Foreign Languages: It will contain questions from general knowledge, artificial language, short essays on issues related to the subject.