JNU Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Criteria- JNUEE
JNU Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for admission to the UG courses as well as post-graduate courses. It is one of the most known entrance examinations of the country. JNU is the renowned public central university, awarded by highest grade by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council which came into being in 1969. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the before filling the form. To get all the important information about JNU Admission 2019 like, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc read the article below carefully.
JNUEE 2019 Important Updates
- JNU Entrance Examination is expected to conduct in online mode.
- JNUEE 2019 Application process will be started from 2nd week of 2018. Candidates can Click Here to apply online.
JNU Admission 2019 Important Dates
|The release of Application form||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||last week of October 2018|
|Application correction window||4th week of October 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of December 2018|
|Date of exam (JNUEE)||Last week of December 2018|
|Declaration of the result (for viva-voce courses)||Last week of February 2019|
|Viva-voce for shortlisted candidates||3rd week of March 2019|
|Merit list release (for non-viva courses)||3rd week of March 2019|
|Merit list release (for viva voce courses)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Registration for candidates selected for admission||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of July 2019|
|Registration for waiting list||1st week of August 2019|
|Deadline for Admission/Registration||2nd week of August 2019|
- BA (Hons) 1st year: 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- BA (Hons) 2nd year: 1st year of any bachelor degree or any equivalent with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- MA in Economics: Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 50% marks and knowledge of 10+2 level mathematics
- MA in Persian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese & French: Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- MCA: Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with 55% marks required.
- M.Tech in Statistical Computing: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks required.
- P.G. holders of AYUSH related subjects are also eligible to apply.
- M.Sc in Life Sciences: B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with at least 55% marks.
JNU Admission 2019 Application Form
JNUEE Application process will be started soon. After the release of official notification, candidates can apply online for JNUEE 2019. Fill in the application form with all the details so that further n complications come up with the JNU admission. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
For M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D./M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. (In Rs.)
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
|For 1 Choice||530||310||110|
|For 2 Choices||800||415||215|
|For 3 Choices||1000||500||300|
For B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time Courses (In Rs.)
|Choices||GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||400||265||65|
|For 2 Choices||575||325||125|
|For 3 Choices||750||380||180|
JNU Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
- For BA (Honors): The paper comprises of objective type questions and short answers. Candidates will need to qualify the entrance test which comprises of the questions from General Knowledge, General English, and Elementary Knowledge.
- MA: Candidates will judge on the basis of subjects’ studied in B.A course.
- For M.Sc Course: Test for this course comprises of objective type questions from the subjects such as Physics, Physical Chemistry, and Mathematics of B.Sc level.
- For MCA: There will be objective type connected to Computer application and information technology
- For M.Tech: For this course, the question paper will be divided into two different parts. The First part will be comprised of the questions such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. The second part of the examination will be comprised of subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Bioinformatics, Engineering Sciences, Mathematics/ Statistics. There will be multiple choice types questions.
- For PhD Course: Candidates for this course will evaluate base on the area of specialization. A written test will commence which will have analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
JNUEE 2019 Admit Card
- Download the admit card using official website.
- Use the official site for knowing all about the admit card.
- It requires the document that you need to have along with you while attempting for the exam.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with you while going to the examination centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
JNUEE 2019 Result
- The announcement of the result will make via official site http://www.jnu.ac.in/ so keep on checking the site in order to fetch the result of the examination.
JNU Admission 2019 Cut Off
|Programme of Study||Minimum Marks|
|General Category||OBC Category||SC/ST & PH Category|
|M.Phil./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., MPH/PH.D.||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A./M.Sc./MCA, B.A.(Hons.) 1st & 2nd Year Part Time (COP & Advanced Diploma in Mass Media in Urdu||30%||27%||25%|
- The syllabus of JNUEE will differ according to the course.
- The syllabus for the bachelor’s course is of 10+2 standard.
- Basically, the syllabus for the particular course includes the topics from the qualifying examination of that course.