JNU Admission 2022: Established in 1969 by an act of Parliament, JNU, New Delhi is one of the best universities in India. Many applicants desperately wait for the JNU entrance examination (JNUEE and CEEB) to get admission in various courses. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) has been canceled admission will be done on the bases of CUCET. JNU offers admission in a wide range of courses in the field of computer science, engineering, arts & humanities, life science, etc.. Check more details about JNU Admission 2022 in the article given below.
21st March 2022: JNU Admission process will be done on the bases of the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) for the year 2022-23. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) is canceled.
JNU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|The release of Application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of March 2022|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||2nd week of April 2022|
|Application correction window||3rd week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2022|
|Date of the exam||2nd week of May 2022|
|Announcement of the result (for viva-voce courses)||4th week of May 2022|
- For B.A.(Hons.) 1st Year: Passed the senior school certificate (10+2) or intermediate or equivalent examination.
- For B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year: Qualified 1st year of bachelor’s degree or an equivalent examination.
- For M.A. course: Passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education.
- For M.Phil./Ph.D. program: Passed a master’s degree in the concerned language/subject with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with 55% marks required.
- M.Tech in Statistical Computing: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks required.
- M.Sc in Life Sciences: B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with at least 55% marks.
JNU Admission 2022 Application form
JNU Application Form can be filled online. Candidates can apply the maximum of three fields of study of their choices. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. There is no need to send the printout of the filled in the application form to the university. The university will also provide the correction facility in the application form. Scanned images of your photograph & signature in JPG format. The resolution of the photograph has to be 150/200 pixels and size between 20-50 kb. The size has to be between 10-20 kb for your signature. The admissions will be commenced from July to August. The applicants are advised to login to the official website of the university to get more updates regarding admissions at JNU.
For Ph.D., M.Phil., M.Tech., MPH MA, MSc., MCA, PGDE
|No. of Choices||General Category/EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-|
BA (Hons.) 1st Year and all part-time programs
|No. of Choices||General Category/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.400/-||Rs. 265/-||Rs. 65/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 125/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 180/-|
|No. of Choices||Foreign Nationals|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 2520/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs. 5400/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs. 7200/-|
|Foreign National||Rs. 2880/-|
JNU Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination will be LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration will be 3 Hours
- Type of Questions will be Multiple Choice Question
- Maximum Marks will be 100
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 Marks for the correct response (weightage of each question may vary for the different program)
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect response
- The medium of paper will be English only (Language courses may have exception)
- Chittoor, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
- Darbhanga, Aurangabad, Patna, Purnia (Purnea), Gaya, Bhagalpur
- Bilaspur, Raipur
- Hyderabad, Warangal
- Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Mehsana
- Ambala, Hissar, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Gurugram, Karnal, Faridabad, Delhi
- Shimla, Hamirpur, Jammu
- Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- Bangalore, Belgaum, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangaluru, Manipal, Mysuru
- Alappuzha, Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kottayam, Kollam, Kozhikode
- Gwalior, Sagar, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore, Satna, Ujjain
- Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Kolhapur, Nanded, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Amravati, Jalgaon, Thane, Goa (Panaji/Madgaon)
- Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Dimapur
- Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Balasore, Cuttack, Rourkela
- Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
- Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Kota, Sikar
- Naharlagun, Guwahati, Silchar, Gangtok, Agartala
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagarcoil, Tiruchirappalli, Puducherry
- Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Noida, Agra, Aligarh, Kanpur, Merut
- Dehradun, Roorkee, Haldwani
- Kolkata, Siliguri, Kalyani, Hooghly, Asansol
JNUAdmission 2022: Important Points
- The application form will be available through online mode. The online application link will be provided above when it is announced.
- The admit card will be provided to students through online mode.
- Candidates have to bring admit card along with a latest passport size photograph at the exam center.
- Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for the exam whose names appear in the Roll List available with the JNU Representative(s).
- Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode only.
- After the completion of the viva, a merit list will be prepared.
- Students can apply for admission according to their obtained rank or merit.
- Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list have to register for admission.
Check Here official details for JNU Admission 2022: https://ntajnu.nic.in/