JNU Admit Card 2022: Details and Steps to Download
JNUEE is a university-level entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi. This year, the JNUEE and CEEB will be conducted by NTA. The admit card has been released. The admit cards can be accessed through the online mode before the last date. Candidates have to bring the JNU Hall Ticket 2022 along with the one photo identity proof. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall by the invigilator. Get more information about JNU Admit Card 2022 in the article below.
JNU Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|Admit Card Available from||to be updated|
|Entrance exam date||to be updated|
|Result of the programs for which viva-voce is necessary||June 2022|
|Viva-Voce of selected candidates||July 2022|
|Publication of Merit list||July 2022|
|Admission Registration Commences From||July 2022|
|Admission Deadline||August 2022|
JNU Admit Card 2022 Details
- The exam conducting body’s official site is admissions.jnu.ac.in.
- The Admit Card may be issued before one week of the entrance exam in some cases.
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam center along with their recent passport size photograph.
Steps to Download JNU Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website https://ntajnu.nic.in/GenRegSysCms/public/home.aspx.
- Choose the link to download admit card.
- Their candidates have to enter the login credentials.
- Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Check the admit card details and take the extra printout of it.
- Preserve the photocopy admit card for further process.
Contents of JNU Admit Card 2022
The admit card will be comprised of the candidate’s name, father’s name, roll number, exam date & exam time, venue of the examination, etc.
JNU entrance exam i.e. JNUEE is conducted in 53 cities all over the country such as Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Gwalior, Goa, Indore, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shimla, Udaipur, Varanasi, and Vishakhapatnam.
- B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in Foreign Languages: The paper will be set in a respective foreign language. Knowledge of basic and applied grammar, Familiarity with the culture and civilization of the country concerned, besides some competence for a simple translation from the language concerned into English and vice-versa.
- M.A: Applicants will be examined in the subjects and specialization in the standard B.A course.
- M.Tech: The question paper will be divided into two parts. All questions will be of multiple choice types. The first part will consist of questions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The second part will consist of questions in following specialization of Biology and Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Statistics, Engineering Sciences.
- MCA: Questions will be of objective types and questions will be related to Computer application and information technology.
- M.SC: The test will consist of objective type questions. The topics will be of physics, physical chemistry and mathematics of B.Sc level.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. and M.Tech/Ph.D.: The question paper has Graduate/Postgraduate level Mathematics and Statistics, Graduate/Postgraduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude. The entrance examination will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Ph.D.: The Ph.D. entrance test to evaluate the awareness of a candidate in the particular specialized area of his/her interest. The written test will consist of analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
The syllabus of the entrance exam of JNU is different for different courses. The completed and detailed syllabus will be displayed on the official website of JNU by the authorities on the date of notification.
JNU Admit Card 2022 Important Instructions
- The JNU Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded only through the online mode.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The exam center and exam date & time will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates can also get the admit card by entering their name or date of birth if candidates will forget their application number.
- Do not bring any kind of study material or mobile phones or electronic watch in the examination hall.
- Keep extra printouts of the admit card in case one will be missed or lost.