JNU Application Form 2022: Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Admission Procedure
National Testing Agency conducts admission process for Jawaharlal University, New Delhi, to offer admission for deserving applicants in different courses such as undergraduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. programs. JNU Application Form will be available from the 2nd March 2022. JNU is one of the best universities of New Delhi and was established in 1969 by an act of Parliament. Many applicants desperately wait for JNU entrance examination to get admission in various courses. The interested applicants can fill the JNU Application Form 2022 after the release of the official notification.
JNU Application Form 2022: Important Updates
NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct the JNU Entrance Examination, JNU Application process is going to start soon.
JNU Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|The release of the Application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of March 2022|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||2nd week of April 2022|
|Application correction window||3rd week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2022|
|Date of the exam||2nd week of May 2022|
|Announcement of the result (for viva-voce courses)||4th week of May 2022|
JNU Application Form 2022
Applications will be invited only through online mode from the official website of NTA. Candidates can apply to the maximum of three fields of study of their choice. Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format. There is no need to send the printout of the filled-in application form to the university. The university will also provide the correction facility in the application form. Scanned images of your photograph & signature in JPG format will be required to upload. The applicants are advised to log in to the official website to get more updates regarding admissions at JNUEE and CEEB.
Steps to Fill JNU Application Form 2022
- Visit the official portal – Online Application link will be updated here
- Click on “New Registration & Candidate Login”.
- Fill all the basic details for registration.
- You will get the Login ID and Password so Check your email id & mobile.
- Save the Login id & password for future use.
Step-2: Fill the Application Form:
- Login again & fill the JNU online application.
- Fill in Personal details, academic details, select examination city, select choice of field of study, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Step-3 Upload Photograph & Signature:
- After filling in all the details, upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed further.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to submit the fee through Bank Challan (E-slip) or online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation message of form submission after fee submission.
- Before final submission, candidates can check the filled details properly.
Step-5 Take the Confirmation Page:
- After the submission of the Application Form, take the print of the confirmation page for future use.
- Note down the application number.
JNU Application Form 2022 Fee
For Ph.D., M.Phil., M.Tech., MPH MA, MSc., MCA, PGDE
|No. of Choices||General Category/EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-|
BA (Hons.) 1st Year and all part-time programs
|No. of Choices||General Category/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.400/-||Rs. 265/-||Rs. 65/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 125/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 180/-|
|No. of Choices||Foreign Nationals|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 2520/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs. 5400/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs. 7200/-|
|Foreign National||Rs. 2880/-|
Check here — University Admission 2022
JNU Application Form 2022: Important Points
- The application form will be available online mode only.
- The online application link will be provided above when it is announced.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through Debit Credit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- No changes are allowed in the application form after the fee payment.
- If forget login details, click on the “Forget Password” option.