JNU Application Form 2019: Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Admission Procedure
Jawaharlal University, New Delhi schedules JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination) to offer admission to deserving applicants in different courses of undergraduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. programs. Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to offer admission to eligible applicants in various graduate and post-graduate programs. JNU Application Form 2019 are available from 15th March 2019. JNU is one of the best universities of New Delhi and was established in 1969 by an act of Parliament. Many applicants desperately wait for JNU entrance examination to get admission in various courses. The interested applicants can fill JNU Application Form 2019.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
JNUEE 2019 Important Updates
- NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct the JNU Entrance Examination on 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th May.
- The Application Process has been started on 15th March 2019.
JNUEE 2019 Important Dates
|Release of the Application form||15th March 2019|
|Application submission ends on||15th April 2019|
|Application correction window||17th-19th April|
|Exam date (JNUEE)||27th, 28th, 29th, 30th May|
Dates for MBA Programme
|Start of Online Application Process||20.01.2019 (From 10 a.m.)|
|Closing of Online Application Process||01.03.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
|Dates for MBA Viva/Interview of Shortlisted candidates||15, 16 and 18 April 2019|
|Final Results to be declared||26 April 2019|
|Booking of Seats starts from||03.05.2019 (10.00 a.m.)|
|Booking of Seats ends on||06.05.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
|Second List (if required)||10.05.2019|
|Booking of Seats starts from||10.05.2019 (from 10 a.m.)|
|Booking of Seats ends on||14.05.2019 (till 11.59 p.m.)|
JNU Application Form 2019
The applications can be filled through online or offline mode. The online application process will end up as told above.
For registration, you need to login to the official website of JNU and click on new registration & candidates login link. Now open the application form and fill all the required details. You also have to upload scanned images of your photograph & signature in JPG format. The resolution of the photograph has to be 150/200 pixels and size between 20-50 kb. The size has to be between 10-20 kb for your signature. Check all the details before you submit your application form. The applicants are advised to take the print out of the filled application form for future reference after submission of the form. The applicants will have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. Application fee can be paid online (through debit/credit card net banking from SBI) or offline (through challan).
The fee for JNU Application Form 2019
M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time Courses (In Rs.)
|No. of Choices||GEN/EWS||SC/ST/PWD& BPL||OBC|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.1200||Rs.600||Rs.900|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.2400||Rs.1200||Rs.1800|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.3600||Rs.1800||Rs.2700|
Steps to Fill JNU Application Form 2019: Offline Mode
- Pay the application fee in the favour of the Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi & get the JNU Application Form & Information brochure by post.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Submit the application form only through Speed Post/Registered Post in the given address:
Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
Documents required to fill JNU Application Form 2019 Online
- The photograph should be taken on or after 1st Jan 2019.
- Scanned Images of Photograph (width 150 px and height 200 px).
- The size of scanned images is maximum 20-50 KB.
- Scanned Images of Signature (width 60 px and height 140 px) in JPG format.
- The size of scanned images is maximum 20-50 KB.
- Debit/Credit Card Details.
- Valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Qualification Details.
Steps to Fill JNU Application Form 2019: Online Mode
- Visit the official portal – Online Application link will be updated here
- Click on “New Registration & Candidate Login”.
- Fill all the basic details for registration.
- You will get the Login ID and Password so Check your email id & mobile.
- Save the Login id & password for future use.
Step-2: Fill the Application Form:
- Login again & fill the JNU online application.
- Fill Personal details, academic details, select examination city, select choice of field of study etc.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Step-3 Upload Photograph & Signature:
- After filling all the details, upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to submit the fee through Bank Challan (E-slip) or online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation message of form submission after fee submission.
- Before final submission, candidates can check the filled details properly.
Step-5 Take the Confirmation Page:
- After the submission of Application Form, take the print of the confirmation page for future use.
- Note down the application number.
JNU Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The application form will be available through online or offline mode. The online application link will be provided above when it is announced.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through DD (Only for OMR candidates), E-Slip & Debit Credit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- No changes allowed in the application form after the fee payment.
- If forget login details, check your mailbox or message box for a password which you received at the time of form filling. If you cannot get the password, then click on “Forget Password” option.
- You have to send a DD to the Jawaharlal Nehru University & get the application form by post. The DD must be in the favour of the Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.