JNU MCA 2022: The process for JNU MCA Admissions will be conducted by NTA soon for this year. Jawaharlal Nehru University is famous for the best education for various courses and is one of the most reputed and well-known universities which is familiar to a large number of students/ candidates. Many UG and PG courses get offered by this university. More than one lakh students study in this university. JNU is a leading postgraduate program institute which offers many PG courses such as MCA, MTech, and MBA. Candidates need to qualify the entrance examination called JNUEE conducted by NTA to get admission in MCA courses.
JNU MCA course
This is a course of three years. This course provides the theoretical background and practical experience in Computer Science. By studying MCA, you can make your career in automatic computing. Why huge numbers of candidates apply for JNU MCA?? The answer is very simple and i.e. 100% placement. From the records of the last few years, we have seen 100% placements in JNU which provide the best and leading companies to the deserving candidates to work in.
JNU MCA Admissions 2022: Important Dates
|The release of the Application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||2nd week of April 2022|
|Application correction window||3rd week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of the exam||2nd week of May 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Candidates should have completed graduation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Mathematics should be one of the subjects as it is a compulsory subject.
- He/she should have obtained 55% marks in the qualifying exam i.e. Bachelor degree.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years.
JNU MCA Admissions 2022 Details
Interested candidates after satisfying the eligibility requirements as mentioned above, can fill the application form as per the given instructions. The application form for JNU MCA Admissions 2022 will be available online mode. Candidates can apply online through the official website of NTA. Enter all the details carefully and do not leave any field blank. Scan the latest photograph and signature for uploading the same in the given space. Candidates have to pay the required application fee. Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for further use.
|No. of Choices||General Category/EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-|
Fee for Foreign Nationals
|No. of Choices||Foreign Nationals|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 2520/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs. 5400/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs. 7200/-|
- The Mode of Examination will be LAN Based on CBT (Computer Based Test)
- The duration of the exam will be 3 Hours
- Type of Questions will be Multiple Choice Question
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect response
- Maximum Marks will be 100
- The medium of paper will be English only (Language courses may have exceptions)
- NTA will issue the admit card to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates can download the same using application reference no. and date of birth.
- Admit cards will be available on the official website of NTA.
- Candidates must bring admit cards on the day of the exam, as it is mandatory requirement.
- Admit cards will contain crucial information including the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and exam date.
- NTA will publish the result on the official website.
- Candidates can obtain their result from the website.
- Qualified candidates of the written exam will have to appear in the counseling for further admission process.
- Successful candidates on the basis of performance during the written exam will be called to appear in the counselling.
- Candidates have to check the official website regularly for any updates.
- Selection will be made on the basis of overall performance during the exam including written exam score, counseling, seat availability, and document verification.
- Candidates should attend the counseling on the given date and time.