AFCAT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Indian Airforce conducts an entrance exam called the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). AFCAT Application Form 2019 is released twice in a year February and September & notification always release in December and June, respectively. The application form for AFCAT I 2019 has been released on 1st December 2018. Candidates can submit the application through online mode only at “www.careerairforce.nic.in”. For candidates with the dream of joining Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical), this is a great opportunity. Candidates can get detailed information about AFCAT Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AFCAT Application Form 2019
- The Application Process of AFCAT I 2019 has been started from 1st December 2018.
AFCAT 2019: Important Dates (Released for AFCAT I 2019)
|Starting of Online Application form||1st December 2018|
|The closing of Online Application form||30th December 2018|
|Admit Card Available||3 Weeks before exam|
|AFCAT Exam Date||16-17 February 2019 (1st Shift)|
|AFCAT & EKT Exam Date||16-17 February 2019 (2nd Shift)|
AFCAT Application Form 2019 Details
Aspirants can go ahead for submitting the application form, who are complying with the above mentioned eligibility requirements. For AFCAT Application Form 2019, candidates will be required to visit the official website. Applicants need to fill personal as well as the academic qualification in the application form. Candidates can apply for any of the AFCAT exam as this exam held twice in a year but submit only one application at a time. After submission of application form, take the printout of the confirmation page or submitted the application form for future reference.
Steps to fill AFCAT Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website – afcat.cdac.in and check the “What’s New” Section.
- Download the notification and read it carefully before applying.
- If you are eligible then click on the Apply Online link.
- Register first to fill the form.
- Already registered candidates can login with registration ID and password.
- Fill all the required detail in the online application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Recheck each detail in the application form for the correctness and submit it.
- Do not forget to take a printout of application form for future use.
|For All Categories||Rs. 250/-|
|For NCC Special Entry Candidates||Nill|
- The question paper will include General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning, and Military Aptitude.
- All the questions will be multiple choices in nature having four choices where applicants have to choose the correct one.
- The duration of the entrance test will 2.00 hours.
- Paper will contain total 100 MCQ type questions.
- The question paper will be of 300 marks where each question will carry 1 mark.
- A penalty of 1/3rd mark will be imposed for attempting the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||60||2 Hours|
|Military Aptitude Test||20||60|
|EKT Test (For Technical Ground Duty only)||50||150||45 Minutes|
- Aspirants must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and they should have Physics and Mathematics subject at 10+2 level. Candidate’s date of birth must be within 2nd January 1996 and 1st January 2000.
- Those who have completed B.E./ B. Tech. can also apply.
Ground Duty (Technical)
- One who has completed graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks can apply but the candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Date of birth of the candidate should be within 2nd January 1994 and 1st January 2000.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Candidates having graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and also having 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Applicant’s date of birth should be within 2nd January 1994 and 1st January 2000.