APSET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
APSET 2019 will be conducted to analyze the eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professors/Lecturers. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET 2019) will be organized by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Aspirants who want to work at the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers must apply for APSET 2019 as per schedule. The application form will be available in the month of March 2019 tentatively. Candidates can get detailed information about APSET 2019 in the article below with also details about admit card, exam pattern, Result, and counseling.
APSET 2019 Important Updates
- APSET 2019 Application Process will be started from the 4th week of March 2019. Click Here to apply for APSET.
APSET 2019 Important Dates
|Official notification will be released on||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online application process will begin from||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications|
|Without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|With late fee||1st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of written examination||1st week of July 2019|
APSET 2019 Application Form Details
The application form will be available in online mode only on the official website of authority. Candidates should note that applications received through any other mode will not be entertained by the examination authority under any circumstances. The aspirants can fill and submit the application form via online mode only. Candidates can make the payment of application fees through online mode only. After the payment, the application form will be completed.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized university or college with a min. of 55% marks (50% for the Reserved Category) in their Master’s Degree
- The Candidates who are going to appear in the Final year Examinations of their Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have completed their Ph.D. as on 19th September 1991 with a min. of 50% marks can also apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
- During the submission of application form, there will be the specified amount of fee that candidate have to pay.
- The application fee for the General Category is Rs.1000.
- The application fee for the OBC category is Rs.800.
- The application fee for the SC/ST and PH category is Rs.500.
- The application fee can be paid through any medium be it debit or credit cards, Bank Challan etc.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- The exam comprises of three separate papers which will consist of multiple choice type questions (MCQs).
- Aspirants can check the examination pattern from the table below.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I (9:30 am to 10:45 am)||100||60 (At least 50 must attempt)||75 minutes|
|Second||II (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)||100||50 (All are Compulsory)||75 minutes|
|Third||III (2 pm to 4:30 pm)||150||75 (All are Compulsory)||150 minutes|
- All the applicants will be provided the admit card a week before the exam.
- The admit card will only be available for online download.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of authority.
- The authority will not send the admit card to any individual via post or email.
- The admit card will comprise important details regarding examination schedule and venue.
- Without a valid hall ticket, no candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates must bring the admit card along to the examination center on the day of the exam.
Vishakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry), Guntur, Ananthapur, Thirupati, Nellore
- The applicants who appeared in the exam can check there result online from the official website of the conducting authority.
- The result of the written exam will be announced by Andhra University most likely in July 2019.
- Those who qualify the exam will be considered eligible for appointment at the post of Assistant Professors/ Lecturers.