APSET Application Form 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
For the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers, APSET Application Form 2019 will be released by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam as per schedule. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be conducted for appointment of Assistant Professors/Lecturers. The application form will be available in the month of March 2019 tentatively. Candidates should note that applications received through any other mode other than online will not be entertained by the examination authority under any circumstances. Candidates can get detailed information about APSET Application Form 2019 in the article below with also details about steps to apply for the application form.
APSET 2019 Important Dates
|Official notification will be released on||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online application process will begin from||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications|
|Without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|With late fee||1st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of written examination||1st week of July 2019|
APSET Application Form 2019 Details
The application form will be available in online mode only on the official website of authority. The aspirants can fill and submit the application form via online mode only. Candidates can make the payment of application fees through online mode only. After the payment, the application form will be completed.
Steps to apply APSET Application Form 2019
- The Candidates who want to apply need to visit the official website as apset.net.in.
- Find the link which says APSET Application Form 2019.
- Click on the option Apply Online.
- Fill the application form of the same.
- Then after filling all the details in the application form, they must submit it.
- Make payment of the application fees.
- The candidates also must remember to save the application form for future use.
- During the submission of application form, there will be the specified amount of fee that candidate have to pay.
- The application fee for the General Category is Rs.1000.
- The application fee for the OBC category is Rs.800.
- The application fee for the SC/ST and PH category is Rs.500.
- The application fee can be paid through any medium be it debit or credit cards, Bank Challan etc.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- The exam comprise of three separate papers which will consist of multiple choice type questions (MCQs).
- Aspirants can check the examination pattern from the table below.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I (9:30 am to 10:45 am)||100||60 (At least 50 must attempted)||75 minutes|
|Second||II (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)||100||50 (All are Compulsory)||75 minutes|
|Third||III (2 pm to 4:30 pm)||150||75 (All are Compulsory)||150 minutes|
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized university or college with a min. of 55% marks (50% for the Reserved Category) in their Master’s Degree
- The Candidates who are going to appear in the Final year Examinations of their Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have completed their PhD as on 19th September 1991 with a min. of 50% marks can also apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam.