RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced RRB JE Recruitment 2019 from eligible Indian Nationals for the Various Upcoming Vacancies. There are 14033 vacancies to be filled in 4 levels of the post. RRB has announced this recruitment after a 4-5 year gap as the last RRB JE Recruitment 2019 was in the year 2013. All the details related to RRB JE Recruitment 2019 are given in the article below.
- 35,400 (Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus Allowances as admissible.
|Junior Engineer||13034 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||49 Posts|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456 Posts|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||494 Posts|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Application Started||02 January 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31 January 2019|
|Submit Application Fee (Online)||05 February 2019|
|Submit Application Fee (Through challan)||04 February 2019|
|Final Submission||07 February 2019|
- For Junior Engineering: Candidates should have a Diploma/Engineering in Relevant Disciplines from recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- For Junior Engineer (Information Technology): Candidates should have a PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course Of 03 Years Duration Or Equivalent From Recognized University/ Institute.
- For Depot Material Superintendent: Candidates should have a Diploma/Engineering from Any Discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Science with Physics ad Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 To 33 Years as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- The application fee for all categories will be Rs. 500/-.
- An amount of Rs. 400/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes will be Rs. 250/-.
- An amount of Rs. 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- The Exam will be CBT (MCQ) Type.
- The Questions will come from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
- The question paper will have 150 questions.
- 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science.
- 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.
- The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering.
- The time duration for written exam will be 2 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 Marks in the written exam.
- The e-admit card shall be available 2 weeks before commencement of the Online examination.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the website of RRB.
- No admit card will be sent to candidates by RRBs by post.
- Candidates must bring their e-admit cards along with a valid Photo ID proof in original into the examination hall.
- Without the admit card and ID Proof, no candidate shall be allowed to appear for the written examination.
- General Awareness: Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Current national & International events, banking, sports, Finance & Marketing, News related to Railway, Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Arithmetic: Algebra Basic algebra, Arithmetic Simple & compound interest, installments, taxation, Ratio & proportion, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, percentage, time, distance & work, profit & loss, factors & simplification, polynomials, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, shares & dividends, Problem on Ages, Investment, Data Interpretation Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram, Pie-chart, Pictorial Graph etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogies, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, decision making, visual memory.
- Technical Ability: question from Subject/ Trade/ Branch select by candidate
- General Science: Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard), Daily use science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology.
- Junior Engineer (IT): MS Office, Computer fundamentals & organization, DBMS, System programming, Operating systems, UNIX, SAD, Data & Network communication, C, C++ & Java language, Information systems, Web technology & programming, Software Engineering, Environment & Pollution Control.