Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced RRB JE Recruitment 2019 from eligible Indian Nationals for the Various Upcoming Vacancies. There are 14033 vacancies to be filled in 4 levels of the post. RRB has announced this recruitment after a 4-5 year gap as the last RRB JE Recruitment 2019 was in the year 2013. All the details related to RRB JE Recruitment 2019 are given in the article below.
- 35,400 (Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus Allowances as admissible.
|Junior Engineer||13034 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||49 Posts|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456 Posts|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||494 Posts|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Application Started||02 January 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31 January 2019|
|Submit Application Fee (Online)||05 February 2019|
|Submit Application Fee (Through challan)||04 February 2019|
|Final Submission||07 February 2019|
- For Junior Engineering: Candidates should have a Diploma/Engineering in Relevant Disciplines from recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- For Junior Engineer (Information Technology): Candidates should have a PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course Of 03 Years Duration Or Equivalent From Recognized University/ Institute.
- For Depot Material Superintendent: Candidates should have a Diploma/Engineering from Any Discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Science with Physics ad Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 To 33 Years as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- The application fee for all categories will be Rs. 500/-.
- An amount of Rs. 400/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes will be Rs. 250/-.
- An amount of Rs. 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- The Exam will be CBT (MCQ) Type.
- The Questions will come from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
- The question paper will have 150 questions.
- 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science.
- 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.
- The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering.
- The time duration for written exam will be 2 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 Marks in the written exam.
- The e-admit card shall be available 2 weeks before commencement of the Online examination.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the website of RRB.
- No admit card will be sent to candidates by RRBs by post.
- Candidates must bring their e-admit cards along with a valid Photo ID proof in original into the examination hall.
- Without the admit card and ID Proof, no candidate shall be allowed to appear for the written examination.
- General Awareness: Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Current national & International events, banking, sports, Finance & Marketing, News related to Railway, Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Arithmetic: Algebra Basic algebra, Arithmetic Simple & compound interest, installments, taxation, Ratio & proportion, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, percentage, time, distance & work, profit & loss, factors & simplification, polynomials, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, shares & dividends, Problem on Ages, Investment, Data Interpretation Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram, Pie-chart, Pictorial Graph etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogies, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, decision making, visual memory.
- Technical Ability: question from Subject/ Trade/ Branch select by the candidate
- General Science: Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard), Daily use science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology.
- Junior Engineer (IT): MS Office, Computer fundamentals & organization, DBMS, System programming, Operating systems, UNIX, SAD, Data & Network communication, C, C++ & Java language, Information systems, Web technology & programming, Software Engineering, Environment & Pollution Control.