Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2022: Kannur University offers various courses in the fields of arts, commerce, science, and management. Kannur University is well spread in three districts namely, Wayanad Kannur and Kasaragod and has seven campuses in total. It is one of the largest universities in Kerala. They need to match the required eligibility criteria before applying to Kannur University. The candidate’s application will be not accepted by conducting authority if the candidate is ineligible. Complete details about the Kannur University B.Ed Application Form for the convenience of the candidates.
Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Starts the submission of online application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Date of Publication of 1st List of candidates selected for Admission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date of submission online application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Date of Commencement of Interview||1st week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||4th week of July 2022|
|Closing Date of Admission||1st week of August 2022|
Kannur University B.Ed Application Form
Candidates can fill the Kannur University B.Ed Application Form in Online or Offline mode. Before the last date, the candidates who are interested can fill the application form. The authority will provide the Kannur University Application Form On the official website. Kannur University will provide Application Forms for different courses. Candidates have to provide the essential details as asked in it In the Kannur University application form. With the contact details, the application form must also be updated. For future reference, they need to keep the printed copy of the application form, acknowledgment slip, and fee payment Challan. They do not need to send the application form by post
Also, read about Kannur University B.Ed Admission
How to fill Kannur University B.Ed Application Form
- Before filling the application form candidates should visit the official website.
- They must be registered using a valid email id and by entering an easy to remember password.
- A page will open with the application form that should be filled.
- Advice to the Applicants should carefully fill in all the particulars.
- Signature & Upload Photograph.
- Submit the Declaration and click next.
- Now they should select the convenient option of fee payment and proceed.
- After the payment, the application form will be available for download.
- Now Applicants can download the application form and take a printout of the form for further references.
- Applying candidates must be qualified B.A./B.Sc/M.Com Degree examination (under the 10+2+3 pattern) from this University or any other University recognized by this University as equivalent thereto.
- The above qualification should be passed with one main/core subject and two subsidiaries/ complementary courses.
- For admission to B.Ed Degree Course: Applicant who has passed their qualifying Examination from Universities outside Kerala should submit Eligibility/Equivalence Certificate stating.
- For admission to B.Ed Degree Course: candidates qualifying Examination is recognized by this University, in a particular optional subject in a stream as applicable, along with their application.
- If Double or triple main candidates furnish copies of the Equivalence/Eligibility certificate from Kannur University stating then Universities will be considered for admission.
- Equal weightage is given to triple main Degree holders and Single main, double main.
- For admission to B. Ed. Course: A minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA in Bachelor’s Degree [Science/Arts Subjects]
- For (Common, Core, Complementary and Open Courses) together, Part I + II+ III with 50% or equivalent CGPA in MA/M.Sc/M Com.
- for (Core and Complementary courses) alone, Part III with 50% or equivalent CGPA in MA/M.Sc/M Com.
Visit the official website of Kannur University