Application forms for Karnataka University for the year 2023 will be available on the official website of the university. The students who are interested to take admission to the university can go to the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. The Karnataka University is one of the most reputed universities in India which provides various UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D. courses to students from all over the country. Check here for details for Karnataka University Admission 2023.
- The last date to fill out the application form is__
- The University calendar for the year 2023 has also been released on the official website of the university.
- The university has released the timetable for UG courses for 1st and 3rd semester
Karnataka University: An overview
Karnataka University Dharwad is a public State University, located in the state of Karnataka. The university was founded in the year 1950 and since then has been providing excellent educational services. The university is affiliated with UGC (University Grant Commission) and has also been awarded for its potential in Excellence by UGC. It is one of the top universities to provide admission in various UG and PG courses. The university has also been graded ‘A’ by NAAC in 2014 for its excellence in the educational field.
Karnataka University Admission 2023: Highlights
UGC (University Grant Commission)
UG, PG, Diploma and PhD
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka
Karnataka University Admission 2023: Courses Details
To get admission to Karnataka University, The students must go to the official website and fill out the application form as soon as possible before the last date of submission. The university provides various courses which different specializations in which the students can enroll into. The information regarding some of the popular courses provided by the university is as follows:
BA: Bachelor of Arts is one of the most popular courses provided by the university under various specializations. The courses take 3 years to complete which various specializations such as sociology, economics, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, archaeology, anthropology, etc.
B.Com: Bachelors of Commerce is another UG course that takes 3 years to complete. The students get detailed study about the subjects of commerce in this course. The only students who had commerce in their 12th standard can enroll in this course
B.Ed: Bachelors of Education is yet another most enrolled course of the university. The selection for this course is merit-based. The university provides the list of students selected for the course. The candidates who already holds a bachelor’s degree can also apply for this course
MTA: Master in Tourism Administration is one of the post-graduate courses provided by the university. The students who have a bachelor’s degree in the same field or relevant field can apply for this course. This course has a duration of 2 years to complete.
M.PEd: Master’s in Physical Education course is provided by the university only for students who have a bachelor’s degrees in the same field i.e. B.PEd.
M.Sc.: Masters in Science is one of the most enrolled courses of the university. The students can get admission into this course which has many specializations under it like chemistry, botany, electronics, geography, and many more.
Karnataka University Admission 2023: Eligibility Requirements
The students who want to take admitted in Karnataka University must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria for the admission are as follows:
- The students enrolling for UG courses must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized university.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th standard and must have a stream relevant to their course
- The students applying for PG courses must have a graduation degree in a relevant course with at least 50% marks in their graduation.
|Karnataka B.Ed 2023 Admission Form
|KARTET 2023: Karnataka TET Application
Karnataka University Application form
The application form for admission to Karnataka University is available on the official website but for the admission process, the candidate must visit the university campus. Before submitting the application form the candidate must thoroughly check all the details filled as they cannot be changed once the form has been submitted.
- The candidate should download the application form from the official website
- Candidate must fill out the application form with all the details asked and attach fee challan, passport size photograph and aadhar card details to the application form.
- The application form must be sent to the director of the program, whether it is the open or distant learning program
- The application fee must be submitted through online mode only which is INR 1000 for every course
- If the candidate is interested in getting the university’s prospectus they can get it in INR 200 from the university at the time of admission.
- For the admission process, the candidate should be available in campus.