The KEAM Application Form will be released in 1st week of February 2021. Candidates have to fill KEAM Application Form 2021 to get admission in the several courses such as B.FSc and B.Tech (in all regular branches including agriculture, and dairy science, food engineering, and technology), BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc, B.Sc (honors) agriculture and B.VSc (Animal Husbandry). Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) is a state-level examination conducted by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examination in Kerala state.
KEAM 2021: Important Dates
|Commencement of online applications||1st week of February 2021|
|Closing date for online applications||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the online application printout||4th week of February 2021|
|Availability of admit cards||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||Last week of April 2021|
|Exam Date Paper-II (Mathematics)||Last week of April 2021|
|Releasing of Answer Key||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of results||Last week of May 2021|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of June 2021|
KEAM Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill the application form from the first week of February 2021. The KEAM Application Form 2021 will be submitted through online mode only. Candidates have to select the courses in which they want to study. Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph online. Paste the photograph on printed application form attested by the Head of Institution or Gazetted Officer of Government. Send the printed & filled application form along with required documents to the official address.
Steps to fill KEAM Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Click on the “Registration” option and Proceed.
- Enter all the required details for registration and click on “Register” button.
- An application number will be provided.
- Click on the button “Proceed for Upload Images”. And upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Provide other required details and Preview your filled application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Print Application” and take a printout of it.
- Paste a passport size photograph and get it attested by a government gazette officer.
- Send the completed application with all the required documents to the address mentioned above before the due date.
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||–|
|Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||–|
|Fee for both of the above||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||–|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000|
- No application fee will be charged by the ST candidates.
- Mode of payment would be through credit card/debit card/internet banking or e-challan.
- Candidate should be Indian Nationals/PIO/OCI.
- Candidates will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) & Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- Engineering: Passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together is required (5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates).
- Architecture: Qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination.
- Application forms will be made available through online mode only.
- The last date to submit the application form along with necessary documents will be the second week of March 2021.
- It is compulsory to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form.
- You can get your forgetting password by entering your date of birth and name.
- Only one application form will be accepted for more than one course.