Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023: For admission to B.Sc Nursing courses, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala will release notification soon. The admission will be offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Kerala. Candidates can fill and submit the Application Form in online mode on the official website of the authority. Candidates need to appear for the admission procedure of Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 to get admission to the institute. For more information about Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023, candidates can read the following article.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Starting date of the application forms||3rd week of May 2023|
|Application Form ends on||3rd week of June 2023|
|Releasing date of the rank list||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for notifying entry errors||2nd week of July 2023|
|Publication of open & category-wise rank list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Opportunity to register the College and Course option||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date for registering||3rd week of July 2023|
|First Online Allotment||4th week of July 2023|
- Indian citizens, People of Indian origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply.
- A valid domicile certificate of Kerala state is required.
- Passed HSC exam or equivalent exam conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, or approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur is required to apply for Kerala B.Sc Nursing.
- The qualifying exam should be passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- More than 50% of marks in the qualifying exam are required.
- There will be a 5% relaxation to the reserved category applicants in the qualifying marks.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for the applicants to appear for the admission procedure.
- The upper age limit for service quota applicants will be 46 years as of 31st December.
- There is no reservation provided to the applicants in the age limit.
Check Here>> LBS Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission Form, Dates
Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The availability of application forms will be in online mode on the official website of the university. Visit the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website and read it carefully before you fill the application form. Register on the website by entering the necessary details (name, date of birth, phone number, email Id, etc.) and download the application form. Fill the Application Form by providing some basic details like personal, educational, course-related, parent’s details, etc. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the official notification. Check the filled application form and the information. Take a printout of the duly filled application form and pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form.
Check Here>> AFMC Nursing Counselling 2023
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 600/-.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 300/-.
- Service category applicants need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode or through e challan.
- For online mode: Pay the fee by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For E-challan mode: Pay the application fee through challan in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in India or all Head / Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
- Take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system for further use.
- Once the payment is successfully done, the payment confirmation receipt will be generated.
- The official authorities will prepare a merit list to provide admission to the eligible candidates.
- The merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects in the qualifying academic exams.
- Official authorities will be responsible to release the rank list of the applicants.
- There will be three different rank list prepared by the official authority.
- The rank list will contain the names of the nominated applicants.
- Visit the official website of the university to check the merit list.
- Candidates with their names on the merit list are eligible to get admission to the institution.
- Admission will be provided only on the basis of the merit list.