KKHSOU Admission 2023: Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) is the first state open university to be located in the northeast. The university provides admission to around 40 academic programmes in humanities, science and social science. It has been accompanying the reason for distance education for just about a period. This university is also recognized for its Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP). It has presented some vocational training programs through Polytechnics and I.T.Is. of the state and additional focused institutions. More details about KKHSOU Admission 2023 are given in the following article.
KKHSOU Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of the admission process
|4th week of Aug 2023
Courses provided through KKHSOU
|PG Diploma in
|Human Resource Management
|Radio Production regular full-time program
|Mass Communication and
|Business Management (PGDBM)
|Computer Application (BCA)
|Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ)
|Business Administration (BBA)
|Computer Applications (PGDCA)
|Science in Information Technology
|Mass Communication (PGDMC)
|Tourism and Hospitality Management (PGDTHM)
|TV Production (PGDTVP) regular full-time course
- Certificate Programme: Candidate should be 10th pass and above.
- Diploma Programme: 12th pass and above.
- BA: Passed 12th class or equivalent examination in any stream and diploma from Polytechnics in any branch.
- B.Com.: 12th in any stream from a UGC recognized Council/ University required.
- Bachelor in Computer Application: 12th class pass with Mathematics or Computer Science as one major subject from a UGC recognized council/ University and Diploma from Polytechnic in any branch of engineering
- Master of Computer Application/ Master of Science in Information Technology/ (PGDCA): BCA from a recognized university.
- M.A.: Graduation from KKHSOU or any other university.
- M.A.(Education): Graduation from KKHSOU or any other university and B.ed degree recognized by NCTE.
- Master of Computer Application (lateral entry scheme): Graduation from KKHSOU or any other university recognized by UGC with DOEACC ‘A’ level or with PGDCA.
- PG Diploma: A Graduation degree is required.
KKHSOU Application Form
Candidates are required to visit the official website of KKHSOU to fill the application form of KKHSOU Admission 2023. Find the link for Admission Notification 2023-22 and look for the admission procedure announcement. Click on the application link and download the application form. Fill the application form with all the required details. Send the filled application form with compulsory documents to the indicated address. Keep a copy of the filled application form with you for further use.
- The Application fee is Rs. 500/-
- The form will not be submitted finally for consideration unless the fee will be paid.
- Pay the required fees using SBI e-Collect or through the Challan.
KKHSOU Admission 2023 Procedure
An aspirant may take admission to any academic programme throughout the state of Assam. There is no entrance test for these courses. The candidate is required to pay the course fee through the Bank challan attached with the Prospectus or through SBI e-collect at any branch of State Bank of India. Fill the application form before the last date. The form has to be submitted at the recognized Study Centre. Send the form along with necessary enclosures and a xerox copy of the challan returned by the Bank after payment attached to it. Candidates will get an enrollment id after fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.