KSET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
KSET stands for Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The candidates who want to be a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in a reputed Institutes/Universities in Karnataka, KSET is conducted every year. Interested contenders need to apply online for the exam in the month of October. Visit the official website kset.uni-mysore.ac.in to get all the information and to fill the online application form. Candidates can get detailed information about KSET 2019 in the article below. KSET Application process will be started soon.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
KSET 2019 Notification
- KSET 2019 Application Process will be started from 2nd week of October 2019. Click here to know how to apply for KCET.
KSET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Apply Online Starting Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form With Late Fees||3rd week of November 2019|
|Submission of Hard Copy of Application with Bank Challan||3rd week of November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||last week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||January 2020|
KSET 2019 Application Form Details
The notification for Lecturer and Assistant professor will be released in the month of October 2019. Candidates need to fill the online Application Form of KSET 2019 before the last date to be a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in a reputed or recognized university. The authority is expected to conduct the Karnataka SET Examination in last week of December 2019. The examination will be conducted at the various examination centres.
- There is no Age Limit
- Candidates must poss a Master’s degree with 55 per cent from a reputed and recognized university.
- 5% age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong from scheduled caste and scheduled tribe.
- KSET Application Fees Category Wise are mentioned below.
|Name of Category||Application Fees|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||Rs. 550/-|
- The late fee of Rs.150/- has to be compensated by applicants who online application after the last date till the extended period.
- Applicants need to qualify the rounds which prescribed by the examination authority.
- Applicant must be clear the written exam to get a selection.
Qualifying Criteria for Assistant Professor
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
- The test will comprise three papers.
- The examination for all the three papers will consist only Objectives Questions.
- The test is expected to be held in last week of December 2019 in two sessions.
|Part||Paper||Subject||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude||50 out of 60 to be Attempted||100||1 hr 15 min|
|II||Subject Paper||50 out of 50||100||1 hr 15 min|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in-depth questions)||75 out of 75||150||2 hr 30 min|
- The examination is expected to be held in the last week of December 2019 at the various examination centre.
- The higher authority of examination will release the Admit Card on official portal.
- Enrolled candidates can download the call letter of exam 10 to 20 days before the examination
- The result is expected to be declared in January 2019.
- Candidates can download the result by the use of an official website.
- Candidates can check their result from here, after the declaration.
- The Syllabus for Karnataka State Eligibility Test examination will be the same as UGC/CSIR-NET.
- The syllabus for all the subjects can be downloaded from the official portal.
- To get well marks as well as satisfactory rank, candidates should have a complete knowledge of the syllabus.
- General Paper will be on Teaching & Aptitude (Paper I): General Awareness, Comprehension and it’s relating to Karnataka State Geographical, Social economic, Reasoning ability, Divergent thinking, Environment, Historical, Climate, Political, Education and technological knowledge etc.