KSET Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
The higher officials are planning to release the starting date to fill KSET Application Form 2019 in the upcoming months. Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore will conduct the KSET Examination. The application form filling can be done through the online gateway of the official web portal. As there are extra charges for paying the application fee if you will late, hence we suggest the aspirants pay the fee before the last date. Candidates can get detailed information about KSET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
KSET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Apply Online Starting Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form With Late Fees||3rd week of November 2019|
|Submission of Hard Copy of Application with Bank Challan||3rd week of November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||last week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||January 2020|
KSET Application Form 2019 Details
The online application form release date is not yet released by the higher authorities of the University of Mysore. Keep visiting our article frequently not to miss the important stuff. Aspirants have to prepare well for the examination. Candidates are advised apply the KSET Application Form 2019 before the closing date of the application.
Steps to fill KSET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official portal as kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Find the official KSET Notification and open it.
- Read the complete details about the eligibility criteria.
- Make online registration by filing a valid email id and password.
- After registration fill and complete the KSET Application Form 2019 with all the required data.
- Upload the required documents with form.
- Recheck it and take a copy of the form and pay an application fee.
- The application fee category Wise are mentioned below.
|Name of Category||Application Fees|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||Rs. 550/-|
- The late fee of Rs.150/- has to be compensated by applicants who online application after the last date till the extended period.
- The test will comprise three papers.
- The examination for all the three papers will consist only Objectives Questions.
- The test is expected to be held in last week of December 2019 in two sessions.
|Part||Paper||Subject||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude||50 out of 60 to be Attempted||100||1 hr 15 min|
|II||Subject Paper||50 out of 50||100||1 hr 15 min|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in depth questions)||75 out of 75||150||2 hr 30 min|
- Applicants need to qualify the rounds which prescribed by the examination authority.
- Applicant must be clear the written exam to get a selection.
Qualifying Criteria for Assistant Professor
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
- There is no Age Limit
- Candidates must possess Master’s degree with 55 percent from a reputed and recognized university.
- 5% age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong from scheduled caste and scheduled tribe.
KSET Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Fill the application form before the last date to avoid the extra fee.
- Upload all the required documents to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the filled KSET Application Form 2019 for further use.
- The authority of examination will release the Admit Card on official portal.
- Candidates can download the result by the use of an official website.
- The Syllabus will be the same as UGC/CSIR-NET.