Law Entrance Exams 2022 – LLB, LLM Admission in India, Dates
Choosing the field of Law to make your entire career could be a great option. Just like other study fields, taking admission in Law is not so complicated a process and to help you, we are providing the entire knowledge regarding Law and all the exams related to this field. For all candidates who are interested to take admission to Law College in India, they can get info about all the UG and PG level entrance exams.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in any Law college for UG Courses, you should have these basic qualifications:
- For UG Courses such as BA, LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB: 12th Standard or equivalent Examination
- For PG Course, you should have these basic qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any Law Courses.
21st January 2022: Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) has released the notification for LLB and LLM Admission, Last date 15th February 2022.
17th January 2022: AILET 2022 Application process has been started.
15th November 2021: CLAT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 8th May 2022. CLAT 2023 also will be held on 18th December 2022 in the same year.
Law Entrance Exam Dates
|Exam||Last Date to Apply||Notice Link|
|LSAT 2022||03 December 2021||Check Here|
|CLAT 2022||31 March 2022||Check Here|
|RGSOIPL LLB & LLB Admission 2022||15 February 2022||Check Here|
|AILET 2022||07 April 2022||Check Here|
List of Law Entrance Exams 2022
UG Law Entrance Exams in India:
- AIL Entrance Test: Army Institute of Law B.A. LL.B Entrance Test
- AILET: All India Law Entrance Test organized by NLU, Delhi (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- AMU Law Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Law Entrance Exam
- BHU UET Law: BHU LLB. Entrance Exam organized by Banaras Hindu University (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- BLAT: BHU BA LLB Admission Test
- BVP CET Law: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test
- Christ University Law: Christ University Law Entrance Exam organized by Christ University (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- CLAT: Common Law Admission Test organized by RGNUL (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- CUSAT LLB Entrance Exam: Cochin University of Science and Technology BA/B.Com LL.B Entrance Exam
- DU LLB Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Delhi University Law Entrance Exam organized by DU (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- IPU CET LLB: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Law organized by GGSIPU (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- JMI Law Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia Law Entrance Exam organized by Jamia Millia Islamia (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- KLEE: Kerala Law Entrance Exam
- LAT: Allahabad University LLB Admission Test
- LAWCET: Law Common Entrance Test
- LFAT: Allahabad University BA LLB Admission Test
- LSAT-INDIA: Law School Admission Test India organized by LSAC (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- Panjab University LLB: Panjab University LLB Entrance Exam
- RULET: Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
- SET Law: Symbiosis Law Entrance Test organized by Symbiosis Law School (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
- ULSAT: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test organized by UPES (Comes in Top 10 Law Entrance Exam)
PG Law Entrance Exams in India:
- AP PGLCET 2022
- AIBE: All India Bar Exam
- AILET PG: All India Law Entrance Test for LLM Programme
- Allahabad University LLM: Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam
- AMU LLM Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam
- CLAT PG: Common Law Admission Test for LLM Programme
- DU LLM Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Delhi University Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam
- ILI CAT: Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
- IPU CET LLM: IP University LLM Entrance Exam
- JUET: Jammu University Entrance Test
- LSAT India PG: Law School Admission Test for LLM Programme
- PGLCET: Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
Overview of Top Law Entrance Exams 2022
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level Entrance Examination conducted by the National LAW Universities (NLUs) on a rotation basis for the Admission process of UG and PG and integrated LAW courses offered by NLUs. The CLAT 2022 online Application Form will start in the month of January 2022.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a worldwide level entrance exam which is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for the UG Programs of Law such as BA LLB, B.Sc. LLB and B.Com LLB. This Exam is conducted four times in a year like February, June, October, and December.
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by the National Law University, Delhi every year. Candidates can apply online who have completed their 10+2 and seeking admission in UG / PG Law courses. Candidates can fill up the AILET 2022 Application form and submit it online from January 2022.
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam
DU LLB/ LLM Entrance Test conducted by the Delhi University in the English language. Candidates can get Admission to Law programs at Delhi University. Application forms are available by the university in the month of April 2022.
IPU CET is organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It is a university-level entrance exam for UG and PG Courses of Law / Engineering / Management etc. Specifically, the Law Entrance Exam is conducted for the Admission in BA LLB & BBA LLB and the Application form will be available in the month of April 2022.
AIBE – All India Bar Exam
This examination is not particularly gets conducted to provide admission in Law courses but the main reason to conduct this entrance examination is to examine the capabilities of an advocate to enhance the Law’s profession across the nation. This examination examines the candidate’s capabilities and basic knowledge of Law.
AMU Law Entrance Exam
AMU – Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination is the most important and well-known entrance examination which gets conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. By qualifying for this exam, the candidate can apply for B.A LLB admission.
SET – Symbiosis Entrance Test
This examination gets conducted each year by Symbiosis University in order to provide admission in various Under Graduate law courses. This university offers more than 300 seats for the admission of five years integrated LLB courses and somewhat 60 seats for admission in three-year law courses.
These are a few important Top Law Entrance Examinations in India. Hope this information will be beneficial to you all. Keep visiting our site for more educational stuff 😉